Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smuggler's Moon Patrol

RC-1003 "Sethis"

R
Why would the Republic take this scum planet, Sethis didn't know why. It was a unruly place, even with all the garrisons stationed here, they couldn't stop what this place was. "Command, RC-1003 reporting in, Savage Sector clear, rounding back to Lost Point. Copy." he reported in his comm. He was stuck here on patrol duty till stationed else where, and he hated it. Aliens of all kind littered the side walks, not that he had a hatred for other species, it was just anyone of them could be a threat. That was the problem in his eyes for this place, everyone, and everything was a threat. Nar Shadda was a waist of good soldiers, though he wasn't here for the fight, he was here for the aftermath. "What makes this such a hotspot, that we had to waist our recourses here?" he asked himself.
He walked along a empty path away from the people, and constantly checked his six, to make sure no one was following him. It made him a bit paranoid, and to top it, no back up, no squad to lead, or be lead by through this terrible place. He assumed removing his helmet would induce a coma from all the smog, and other smoke that engulfed the planet. He pictured this place civil, and found that his imagination couldn't conjure such a image of a place. It was the Undercity of Coruscant, but just the whole planet was like that. It was like you could go to the lower levels of here, and see bright sun beams, and get fresh air. He hated this place, and would do anything to leave it. Orders were orders, he had to follow therm, didn't have to like them.

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Orn'komad leaned against a building, watching the soldier go by. Why the feth do the Reps feel the need to patrol down here? Do they think the Suns are setting up base again? A bitter smile twisted his lips. That didn't seem likely to be happening any time soon.
He followed the man with his eyes, the white armor a stark contrast with the dingy street. He seemed to be looking over his shoulder as if he didn't trust any of the beings crowding the place. Smart man. Much less likely to be stabbed in the back by a Sun sympathizer. His smile widened. Not that it would do much to warn him of a blaster bolt.
He pushed against the wall to stand and walked into the street. His recruitment drive hadn't been going well, but at least he could have some fun.

@RC-1003 "Sethis"

RC-1003 "Sethis"

R
Sethis stopped, and watched his hud for a second. It was showing something about a small riot rising, and quickly falling in the Dredge Sector. He shook his head, that's exactly why they shouldn't have been here. No one wanted them here, they were being forced to submit to the Republic's terms. "We kind of acted like Imperials here with the invasion, I wonder if that ever ran through the minds of the other soldiers." he shook his head again. That was treason thinking like that, and he was loyal to the Republic, maybe there was some point to taking this place, and he just didn't see it. Probably it offered a quicker trade route to the other systems near here under Rep. rule? That made sense, and in a sense, it was wrong to let these cut throats go unpunished here, and with the Republic authority in command, and criminal would be caught and brought to justice. That made him smile a bit, it was a good way to think of it all. Less murders, and victims. His day was starting to get better now with this new idea in his mind. The people here may not like it, but he sure did.
@Orn'komad

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Orn'komad crossed the street hurriedly, accidentally-on-purpose knocking shoulders with the man. "Chut chut,"* he called over his shoulder... but when he saw who he had run into, he quickly turned and stared. "Garov? Garov, is that you?" The last person he had known named Garov was a Rodian kid need grown up with in the other side of the planet. He'd been killed in a gang war, but it wasn't a particularly discriminating name. "I haven't seen you in ages! Look at you, in the Republic army!"

*Excuse me (Huttese)

@RC-1003 "Sethis"

RC-1003 "Sethis"

R
Sethis looked at the Twi'lek with his head crooked. "Sorry you have me mistaken with someone else, back away please." He did the normal protocol. Great this was what he needed, a high alien mistaking him for some other guy. "Please leave now." He started to walk away from the man.
@Orn'komad

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Putting on a face of being taken aback, Orn'komad felt a tinge of satisfaction. "I'm so sorry," he said aloud. "I thought you were someone I..." He swallowed. "Someone I knew."

RC-1003 "Sethis"

R
Sethis watched the man with a curious eye. "Damn locals, drunk and higgh as a kite," he turned to walk away and conitue to his next checkpoint. What was up with that he wondered. @Orn'komad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom