Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Smuggler/criminal group?

Basically, my character is a smuggler who has run away from her parents (also smugglers) due to them being neglectful and generally not great.
She is force sensitive and has learned some basics from a jedi manuscript she stole on a smuggling job, and is eventually looking for a master to train her, but I would like to spend some time maybe with a group of smugglers/general criminals while I really flesh out the character you know?
Any suggestions for groups would be welcome!

It would be more the "gotta pay the bills" type, it's not that she particularly wants to do it but it's the only way she really knows to make money. I will check out what Gorba has going on!
Cool! That makes sense! Gorba runs the the Hutt Space Consortium, so lots of work between the syndicates, kajidics, and cartels there

And if you ever want her to go legit, Tillian Family Enterprises is always looking for captains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom