Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Smoothie Acquisition Gone Wrong

Her deepening blush only served to confirm his suspicions. Starlin nodded and grinned. "Groovy, baby."

She was Valery Noble's Padawan? Sheesh, how many Paddies did that lady have? He'd lost count of them over the years. Well, she seemed to be pretty good at training them, at least. Might as well do what you're good at.

"Good!" he declared. "Master Noble's a, heh, a noble master with plenty of experience. You're getting some of the best training available. Besides me, of course."

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Groovy? What exactly was groovy about this situation?

"She is an excellent teacher, yes. I've learned so much from her in such a short time, already."

Cora paused to take another sip of her smoothie, finding that she'd already drained the icy drink about half-way due to her anxiety.

So this was Makko's Jedi Master. He seemed fairly non-traditional, as many of the Jedi were among the NJO.

"I certainly hope that you're keeping him away from those booze and cigs."

Cigarettes were bad for you, after all. And kissing a smoker was gross.

Starlin Rand Starlin Rand

Starlin nodded and smiled as he thought about Val. "Yeah. She's got a great personality, too."

"I certainly hope that you're keeping him away from those booze and cigs."

"Booze, yes. But I'd be a hypocrite if I tried to keep him away from cigs." On the other hand, Starlin's Balosar blood prevented him from taking too much damage from smoking. Makko didn't have that kind of protection. Kid was already starting to look a little leathery...

Shrugging, Starlin guzzled down the last of his poisonous smoothie, making a satisfied "ah" sound. "Well, I gotta get going. It was nice meeting ya, Cora." Tossing the empty cup in the trash, he grinned back at her. "Don't you go breaking my Padawan's heart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom