Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Smoke Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezra Nelson

E
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

3dp_ten3dpthings_hawkeye_arrows_1.jpg

• Intent: Start making the arrows used by Ezra and Taji as well as a few NPCs.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: MA
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Ezra Nelson / Taji Nelson
  • Affiliation: Ezra Nelson / Taji Nelson
  • Model: EN-2
  • Modularity: The payload of the Arrows could be changed out.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Durasteel, Circuitry, Smoke Bomb
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Arrow
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Explosive Type: Smoke Bomb
  • Delivery Method: Fired
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Area Of Effect: Battlefield
  • Stopping Power: N/A
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Easy to make
STRENGTHS
  • Smoke Cloud
WEAKNESSES
  • Can be blown away
  • Really can't do any damage
DESCRIPTION

An arrow that releases a cloud of smoke that obscures the vision of anyone who is caught inside the smoke cloud. This is just a smoke arrow. The smoke arrows are easy for Ezra to make for himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, Gonna mark this sub as under review while I make a couple recommendations on this sub before we kick it up for the mentor types to look at.

First and foremost, you say that this item has zero stopping power. Which, I can understand that it's a smoke arrow, you shoot it, smoke obscures vision, yada yada yada. However, You could theoretically list it as having SOME degree of stopping power by listing it at "Very Low." Cause even a rubber band smarts if you smack it at someone.

Also, under Effective Range, you list it as "Longfield." Given the two separate ratings of "Battlefield" and "Long Range," I'll need to ask you to clarify which of those two ratings that is meant to be.

Assuming the aforementioned is supposed to be Battlefield, that gives you one additional point to use, or if it's supposed to be long range, that gives you two points to add on wherever. (IE, buffing stopping power when you use this as an improve weapon).

And, if you could, I'll need you to link to the manufacturers (In this case, the character sheets of both individuals, or NPC subs if NPC).

Otherwise, it's refreshing to see some lo-tech options in Star Wars, soon as you clarify the effective range and link the manufacturers, we'll turn this over for secondary and get you on your way to Batman'ing it up. (Or is it Green Arrow? I dunno).

Ezra Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom