Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smithing (PM to join)

ashtaria___the_forge_by_xavor85-d3jvw61.jpg
Ession
Once more at his forge. Yes, the man in red had begun something he had never actually finished before. For years now, he had known how to force imbue a weapon, and for years he had done so to a minor degree. But never once had he actually made a blade for himself in this way. Within the room of heat and molten metal the red man stood topless, overlooking the empty forge itself. This task was something he would do himself, but it was something he had hoped to teach another at the same time.

He was waiting for those who wanted to learn the ancient art of imbuing a weapon with the force. Any within the Seven Swords were welcome, but any others could join all the same.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Coming at the request of Krest to his own forge, I was dressed in a tank top and jeans. A pair of my old combat boots that were steel toed, and as always, I carried my lightsaber with me. There was no need for me to carry my new sword with me at this time. So I decided to leave it at home. But it seemed as I left, I could feel something missing. And I felt a little brighter almost. I shrugged it off and went on without it for now. Reaching into the forge, I knocked on the door frame as I entered.

Whistling like I had seen a girl snap on her boyfriend,

"Damn, you have a lot of nice stuff in here. Must think my lab looked like a kindergarten crayon station."

@Krest

Zavzen slowly approached the hut within which he had forged his swords, Saviour and Reaper. He already knew how to forge a blade using the Force but he was interested in seeing someone doing so, he also hoped to learn something new.

Zavzen had removed his cloak before entering the hut, but even then he broke out in a slight sweat, he could never handle heat, before using Tapas. Nodding his head towards [member="Nickolas Imura"] and [member="Krest"], Zavzen made his way over to lean against the corner.

Approaching the small hut in which he'd been directed to, Xardus took in a breath before walking in. As always, he had his sword on his back, still clean and barely used on his back. Wearing a brown long-sleeved shirt, the heat of the flames inside did nothing to affect him. Somehow, he knew he'd been through worse. Though if he wound up imbuing his sword with the force, he would take the shirt off anyway. No use in overexerting himself. Nodding to the others as he looked around, he tried to keep his distance from the young darksider, his aura affecting him as soon as he walked inside.

[member="Krest"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

A smile would form over the face of the Zabrak as each came in. Three people, good enough for him. Bowing his red head, Krest's voice would sail out, addressing each of them. "It's not the most well known skill to use, but it is one worth knowing. Isn't that right Zavzen?" He would nod his head to [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"] before looking back to [member="Xardus Folidaar"] and [member="Nickolas Imura"] . "The process makes a weapon not as strong as a lightsaber, but able to hold it's own within the hands of someone who trained with it, and provide it's own bonuses to those who know how to earn them."

Bringing up his hand, the Zabrak would call over one of the durasteel bars he had stored, setting it down within one of the smelters right beside the glowing furnace. While it would take time for it to melt, Krest would turn his gaze back to the others. "Questions?"

Seeing two more people enter, I looked to see that one of them looked familiar. However, I couldn't be too sure. Despite that, Krest started talking saying that Forging blades with Sith alchemy was a good way to learn. I nodded my head and smiled a little. I had learned to make a few before. Even tried, but failed, to make my own a long while back. Now I would learn a more proficient way to do it. Stepping up and forward as none of the other two did,

"Yeah, one question, What types of swords are we going to make today?"

[member="Krest"], [member="Xardus Folidaar"], [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"],

"Force imbued. It is a simpler blade than the one I had made for you. It was outdated by the lightsaber, but it is still something I wish to have. Other than that.." The Zabrak trailed off as he would notice the metal had melted. "Just a blade for myself. Come and go as you please, this will take some time." The force would be used by the red man to lift the bowl containing the molten durasteel. He already had a simple mold in place, and he would not hesitate to pour the molten liquid in.

Now focused on the task at hand, the other three would find little words or interaction from Krest until the blade would be finished. A quick blast of the Force caused the blade to solidify enough to not splatter everywhere, but still molten enough to work with. Lifting up his tools, the red man got to work, hammering the metal. As he did, the force itself could be felt within the head of the hammer, and he would constantly using this as a way to put himself into the very metal. The process would be long, but he would continue to pound away, making sure was not only level and even throughout, but well balanced from the start. He knew how much the hilt would weigh once attached to its metal core, and making a balanced blade was the point of it all.

The blade would find itself resting within the fires of the forge when it got too cool, coming out only when it was red hot. Hours would pass, and near the end of it the two, blade and smith, would seem to be glowing with force energy. Krest's body was slick with sweat, his brow knitted in concentration. Forging the blade would take a lot out of him after all, and he was only getting started.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Xardus Folidaar"] [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom