Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small Social Thread

Bloodlines: A Will to Endure

Plagued by waking dreams, images and sounds assaulting her at all hours, Moravian Zambrano flees Coruscant in an effort to ease her troubled mind. Devoid of guidance, the young Sith struggles to find her place in the galaxy, a purpose for her existence. Her chaotic visions bring her to the city planet of Empress Teta in the deep core of the galaxy. Little does she know, her visions are deeply entwined to her royal blood line. Drawn instinctively to those of the prestigious Zambrano family.

~~~OOC Information~~~

Wondering if anyone would like to join in our little thread I am making. This is intended to be a relaxed pace, social thread. If a fight breaks out, well then a fight breaks out. I would like to keep the group small, 3-4 extras at most. Tag me here or send me a PM and I'll be sure to include you in the tag list once the thread is up.

Writer Count
1. Myself clearly
2. [member="Enoch Zambrano"]
3. [member="Vupua"]
4. [member="Vengeance"]
5. [member="Gio"]
6. [member="Vaulkhar"]
7. [member="Darth Ferus"]

Would you be able to handle a little humor? And two accounts run by one writer? (If not the two accounts, I can just do Gio and leave out [member="Sith in the Yellow Hat"] - you have to be able to handle humor... and random things breaking...)

If so, count me in! [member="Moravian Zambrano"]

I see a yellow hat and I want to paint it black.
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black.
Oh I see that monkey walking by in his Sithy clothes.
And I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.

[member="Gio"] I don't mind a little humor during a story. I want speak for my brother but I do not have the temperament to put up with people breaking my things. If you want to participate in the story that's fine. If your coming to do nothing but run rampant while I am seeking out my family member, that's something else entirely. Also, one account please.

[member="Moravian Zambrano"] It's not rampaging and destroying things, more than character development and some laughs. Gio actually has a pretty dark story... I'm in! With Gio)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom