Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slowly falling... (Alexandra)

It wouldn't stop. The urge to do something, to gain the power to crush the Republic. His new teacher would be slow, he knew it. Something had to be done, he had to go down a path elsewhere, but first he needed to borrow some things... The first target, an average student at the Grey Temple that Kyle did not know or care for. He had something Kyle wanted, a Lightsaber. The student conveniantly agreed to share a room with Kyle, which was his worst mistake. "Hey, man." Kyle whispered, causing the student to turn and see the blaster bolt entering his face. He didn't have long before someone found the body, or worst, had heard the shot, so he took the Lightsaber and speedwalked out of the room and down the corridor.
His next target, he needed to borrow some data from the temple Archives...

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra sat at her desk studying a file she had on hand in the archives, hand moving over the holographic touch screen to move the document up and out of the way while she did. That is when she saw [member="Kyle Jerhal"] enter and spoke up. "Hello Kyle, is there anything i can help you out with today or are you just here to study?" She looked at him softly, standing and walking over to him with her hands crossed behind her back to look at him closely. She wasn't suspicious in the least, just curious as to why he was here and if she could help him find something.

Kyle tried to mask his adrenaline rush and act casual. He wasn't sure how he could play this out. "Just... looking for some files on force powers, mainly 'Dark side'. Y'know, study abit about them before I learn them." His usual grin was present, masking his true intent of stealing and leaving the academy with such files. The voices in his head never stopped. Become powerful. Crush the Republic. Kill Alexandra. No, he couldn't, she was too powerful. AT-1 Wrist Slugthrowers. 45 round clip, armor piercing. Deadly at a close range, but you will empty the clip in three seconds flat. Not as good against other gunslingers, but if you ever find yourself up against a Jedi or Sith... it may save your life. He remembered being given the slugthrower, looking down at it on his wrist. A last resort... Kyle promised, as if this came to a fight, he couldn't use the lightsaber...

Alexandra Feanor

"Here, perhaps i can help you find it, im pretty good at doing so so lets see..." She moved over to him, looking over the files carefully and tapped her leg with her fingers. "Any files in particular that you are looking for, i am sure there's a certain one that you need or something. And is something wrong, you seem a bit jumpy to me, might just be my imagination but im pretty good at ttelling when something is wrong with someone."

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle's fingers fumbled around the slugthrower's trigger. "Anything that gives a basic overview of force powers, I'm not sure exactly what though. And, I'm fine..." With all of his heart he hoped this went to plan, he really didn't want to fight Alexandra, as he knew he'd be lucky to escape alive, nevermind with the data he needed. "I believe Darth Bane wrote a text, which was extracted for use by Darth Sideous for his 'Book of the Sith'. I'm not sure how rare or common Darth Bane's text is, but he spoke about the training of the sith, and their powers. 'The Rule of Two' I believe he named his text." Trying his best to keep his usual careless and smiling attitude, Kyle's mind was racing about, trying to seem normal. Power. Anger. Rage.

Alexandra Feanor

"The actual text us very rare, but i do have notes on the text itself lying around here some where, lets see." Her hand skimmed over the files one by one, eyes scanning with them for a minute or two before she found it and took it in hand staring at it for a few moments before nodding. "Well here you a-" She was stopped mid sentence by a buzzing in her ear, holding up the hand to Kyle before pacing off to the side. "Yes... yes... oh..." Her eyes turned back to Kyle as she turned her head to look at him. "Kyle, are you sure that you're not jumpy for a reason?" [member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle's eyes widened, this was it. He raised his left hand, making a fist to punch Alexandra in the face. If she didn't see it coming and got hit, he would use his other hand to grab the notes and put them straight in his back pocket. It all depended on whether Alexandra was expecting it or not... He couldn't understand why he did it, but he could feel anger building up inside him. And the voices... Power. Anger. Rage.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Her hands shot up and took his in hand as she had turned to look at him, a hard stare focused on Kyle for a few moments before speaking. "You shot him..." She held no feeling of kindness in her voice, her hands holding his left still, careful to keep his right in sight. "Why, just why?" She would teach him that she was not someone to simply trick and then expect no retribution.

Kyle grimmaced, tugging against the grip on his hand. "You have to understand... They want me to go, I need his lightsaber." His right hand slowly reached to his head, rubbing against his hair as he shook his head from side to side. "It won't stop..." With a sudden turn of his hand, Kyle aimed his wrist slugthrowers at Alexandra's face. "I dont want to do this..." It was obvious to any trained eye that his stance was weak, as he shook, almost as if he was scared of himself...

Alexandra Feanor

"Then lower your hand now, or ill be forced to take out of this world." Her hands didn't move or let go, her legs though snaked behind his, ready to kick them out the moment she needed too. Her eyes didnt watch him but the trigger, one twitch and she would act, one flicker of doing it and he would never be able to do so again and that was something she was sure about doing. "You've murdered someone, the Dark Side is one thing, but to murder someone in cold blood over it means you have fallen to evil not to the Dark Side." [member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle lowered his slugthrower hand slowly, watching it from the corner of his eye. Once it was fully lowered, his eyes flickered back up to Alexandra. He didn't know what to do. Kill her? Run? The notes in her hand, he needed them. "Help me..." The only words he could mutter. But then shortly after he added. "No, don't... I'm beyond help. Let me go... with the notes..." The feeling of losing control surged in his right arm, causing him to grimmace slightly. His hand slowly drifted to the lightsaber he had stolen, which now hung by his waist...

Alexandra Feanor

"I cant let you take anything from here, nor can i let you go without punishment for the death of an innocent. You are to be removed from this place and exiled for such a time until you have realized what you have done and taken control of yourself, and to make sure you remember this punishment i leave you with this scar." Seeing his hand reach for the saber she dropped the notes and reached out with the force, grabbing the saber that hung from his waist and bringing it to her hand if he didnt tr to stop it, which he could after all. But should he not do so the blade would activate and she would bring it across to the hand she still held in her other hand, removing it a bit above the wrist before letting go finally, should nothing have stopped her his left hand would be removed and on the ground now as searing pain would crawl up [member="Kyle Jerhal"] arm.

Kyle's thoughts were clouded, and therefore his reactions were nothing but late warnings. All he felt was the searing pain up his arm, at first he thought it was him losing control again, but when he looked down, the sight caused him to fall backwards. His other hand grasped at the wound, as he cried out in pain. The anger surged through him then, like an infection. His right hand outstretched and fired the slugthrower at the side of her which held 'his' lightsaber. If he was going to fail his objective, he wanted to atleast have earned something. A few moments after firing, he lunged for the lightsaber with his open hand, which if she dropped it or weakened her grip, meant he could retrieve it back for him to safely escape. If she didn't, it was going to end badly for Kyle...

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's face only hardened as she watched him point his slugthrower and fire, the blade in her hand stopping the one that would cause her heavy harm while other cut along her arms and legs that she missed. The pain only made her grow more annoyed and angry and the moment he reached up and took the blade from her weakened hand she sent forward her free hand and attempted to send a blast of force energy point blank into his chest and him towards the open door to the archives. Should this fail or not, her blades were in her hands in a moment as she stood there with them activated and at her side. [member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Kyle gripped the lightsaber tightly, his small accomplishment cut short by the blast of force sending him to the door. He wasn't going to survive a fight with Alexandra, and he knew it... Holstering the lightsaber by his waist, he looked at her coldly. "I will be back... Stronger... To kill you..." And with that he ran outside the archives, closing the door and slamming his fist into the panel. Anger surged through him, his adrenaline fueling his run out of the temple. The various temple members watched as he ran, one-handed and full of rage, into the forests of Alderaan. Into Exile...

But make no mistake, he would be back for his revenge. He just needed time. Time to grow stronger. To learn the ways of the dark side, and kill them all...

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched as the door slid shut and for a moment she stood there, anger and pain searing through her but subsiding before it claimed her. Her body then just fell to the ground as she looked at the wounds caused by the slugs that had hit her and she sighed, all of it expelled from her like the breath while she sat there on her knees. After a dozen minutes the door opened and a few students came in and rushed her to the medical ward, all Alexandra could do though was wonder what him leaving meant for his future. He was so angry, he killed in cold blood, she would come to regret leaving him alive, but for now that was not the immediate concern. [member="Kyle Jerhal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom