Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slowly But Surely

Hey hey...quick update from me on the LOA side of tings!

Super thanks to those who reached out and everything last time I did one of these. Been a crazy few months full of stuff that just wore me out.

I mentioned before that I had a family member who was dealing with the likely possibility of cancer, but several check ups later and the scare has been managed. Tumor was benign and will be removed!

I also started a new job! So something good came after all those back to back trials. That's really the reason I've been absent as of late, trying to get things streamlined a bit here.

Chaos is my only creative outlet beyond my work which...happens to also be creative lol so I say all of this to say, I'm slowly working my way back. I know I owe people a few postssss and a few folks have reached out for new threads and such but I have not forgotten you. I'll be doing a few small things here and there and working my way down the list.

Feel free to ping me on discord and such for quick responses!

Stay lovely folks.

Luv u all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom