Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow weekend

Ralize Darkfeather

R
Ooooo....[member="Briika Tor"], I think you're right...I think meeting is a brilliant idea...

You could always stop by the shop for some tea one afternoon, since you live a few buildings away ;)

Don't worry, [member="Kad Tor"]...it'll be fine...*stands on her toes to kiss his cheek & blushes brightly*

Ralize Darkfeather

R
[member="Kad Tor"]...preferably sooner rather than later...*smiles*

[member="Briika Tor"], indeed we will! I'll set something up and tag you in it this evening - unless you'd prefer to do so?

Ralize Darkfeather

R
[member="Kad Tor"] - *manages to kiss him back before blushing a bit & looking just a little unsteady*

[member="Briika Tor"] - *turns considerably more scarlet*

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Well now I have a bad head cold… and I haven't even been kissing Kable either, who's still under the weather it seems.

[member="Kad Tor"] [member="Ralize Darkfeather"] [member="Kable Detta"]

Ralize Darkfeather

R
Ugh...I've been dealing with allergies some as of late, but luckily not a cold! *hugs & sends a nice spicy batch of soup* Feel better, [member="Briika Tor"]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom