Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slinko Cola

Intent: To create a “Coke” based equivalency in the Star Wars Universe. A delicious beverage with a variety of flavors to be sold to the wide public. A new product for the Wyrding yards shill illusion.

Manufacturer: Wyrding Yards

Model: Slinko Cola

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: Flavors. Not much else to modulate with a drink.

Production: Mass produced

Material: Secret recipe for Slinko and it's associated beverages are not available for public record.

Description:

Adding to Wyrding's niche grab in the interactive toy market with the Holomon droid; wyrding yards began to produce a number of fizzy pop drinks and sodas under the name “Slinko”.

Slinko was designed to be distributed in common beverage dispensers. Slinko come in various distribution forms. Most commonly is the popular self cooling can. By braking the tab on any can of Slinko brand Cola micro-cryocells help to keep the drink cool for roughly one standard galactic hour. With such flavors as “Slinko Cherry”, Slinko Cherry and Vanilla", "Slinko Cherry and Fish Juice", "Diet Algae Slinko Delight" “New Slinko” and “Crystal Slinko Quantum” the beverages are enjoyed by children and adults across the galaxy to the dismay of dentist and proboscis surgeons alike!

Advantages:
Tasty!
1138 different flavors!

Disadvantages
No combat value
...well you can throw a can but that is like 1 point of damage.

Slinko, like Holomon is a PR product produced by Wyrding yards to shill the corporation's more military and coveted actions. The drink is unashamedly for pure profit; with ads marketed directly for young adults and children. While health professionals might protest at the lack of nutrition Slinko provides; Wyrding still produces the beverage in accepted marketplaces and has even made its way on the black market to those places it is not available.

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Very true, that is what the face of my corporation is. This product was supposed to be complementary to an espionage "vending machine droid" that is going to require a development thread or two. I was going to start on the dev thread after this was accepted. While it might be humorous this product was going to be a plot point needed in a number of coming roleplays.

If you don't mind archiving this I will pick it up when my corp reaches it's next tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom