Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech "Slingshot" Missile Guidance Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
Alright. I believe I have a general idea of where this sits among other projectiles/weapons seen on the board & in canon.
  • Advanced predicative computer & sensor
  • Extremely good maneuverability & speed adjustments, noticeable by being able to accelerate/decelerate at the right moment to avoid a singularity/miniature black hole.
All-in-all it comes off as rather advanced technology, in that it is a large leap in both board & canon technology, but is certainly doable. The only things which bother me are as follows:
  • Mass Production
  • No development.
At limited production I am perfectly content with only 10+ posts of development in the design/research/testing of this. Anything above that is going to go up in post requirement, especially mass production as a tier 2 company. If you feel there are things you can change which would alleviate these concerns, you may propose them and we can see if they are acceptable.

[member="Braith Achlys"] I removed the prediction ability so that the tracking module would have to rely on a the dovin basal to be triggered before tracking. Your standard proton torpedo can perform the tight turns needed to perform the slingshot maneuver.

syxHD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom