Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
Nimbus G-1 - Docking Bay - Coruscant
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
VVVDHjr.png

Coruscant. Why had he come back to Coruscant? The core worlds had their particular charms, sure, but they each had their own set of problems as well. Case in point, the near-paralyzing pain shooting from his side and up along the muscles of his abdomen. One good thing about laser fire and it's that the sheer heat on contact was enough to cauterize the wound. His reward for sticking his nose in a bad situation. A particularly bad situation.

Because he had wanted to help. Because there were people who needed help.

A snap of the fingers and the door to the Nimbus flew open as he stumbled inside, grasping one of the side-rails as he shambled forth to the back of the ship, closer and closer to his bed. Past all the trinkets and shelves and appliances. Ginko pops and souvenirs from previous travels and planets. A few books and electronics strewn about.

Shelves were filled with parts and gizmos and gadgets, tools of the space-faring and repair trade. He continued lumbering past all the loose wiring and various patches and ill-fitting replacement parts along the spacecrafts inner chassis. Dishes lied in a sink and were yet to be washed while spare clothes had either been folded away or lain about the pieces of furniture inside. Yet the smell of blueberries and flowers held strong. The inside had been kept clean and dusted despite the mess of different belongings.

An organized mess, not unlike his current state.

There simply had been no time for him to heal earlier, not if he wanted to risk being spotted or questioned by the resident law enforcement. No, that would risk giving the NJO or any other interested parties further excuse to snoop into his affairs.

Sitting down on the bed and seething air in and out between gritted teeth while gently holding a hand over his side, Merlyn removed the hand after a moment and began to slowly roll up the side of his shirt, taking extra care not to make any sudden movements or else the pain would shoot through his body again. A small glow emanated from under his hand as he placed it over the wound.

Focus. Disinfect. Heal.

A mantra he repeated in his mind's eye as he tapped into that primordial energy. No use wasting supplies on a wound he could fix himself, but it had been a while. Out of practice in a way. His connection to the force tumultuous at best, sometimes. His eyes slowly blinked to a close. All the exertion . . .

His eyes came to a final close, and his body slumped over into the bed.

. . . had finally caught up to his battered and filthy body. Even his mind fell to the exhaustion. All the while, he had forgotten one simple task.

Close the door behind him.

div-orange.png

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
"I need this ship."

The sound rang through the room as the man awoke to a six foot tigress standing above him, sword drawn, but not directly pointed at him.

The woman looked to be about in her 20s, though her robes looked ancient in design. Someone of her stature would probably be terrifying if her voice wasn't so....kind? Her tone indicated it more as a favor than the demand it probably sounded like. She needed this ship, please.

But, then again, she was still a six foot cathar.

Merlyn Ambrozius Merlyn Ambrozius

VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
Merlyn's Quarters - Living Quarters - Nimbus G-1
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
VVVDHjr.png

Dreams. They burst and fly with color and sound. Flare up as loud as fireworks or become still and haunting as an empty room with nothing but thoughts. But each and every dream leaves its mark. His fists closed tightly as the muscles in his fingers and palms tightened and bulged. His face contorted tightly as his shoulders grew stiff. Air storming through teeth tight against one another as his breathing grew stronger and more ragged with every breath.

I need this ship.

A soft voice. Not hard nor demanding. But dreams can often carry over to reality with a sudden venom. As his eyes shot open at the slightest sound, the blade caught his eye with its gleam in the ship's indoor lights far more than the height or stature of the intruder. Arms pushing him slowly to lift him slowly and raise his head and chest off the bed a little. Not too fast to give this intruder cause for alarm.

Before his right arm reached for the pillow right under his head and threw it straight at the Cathar woman's face. Rapidly and without any real form, just urgency, his arms and legs crawled and kicked to get him off the bed as quick as possible. His arms reaching out for one of the side tables and its shelves. A crash of metal items and the sound of something sizable and heavy would hit the ground.

"Ow."

. . . his legs may not have caught up with the rest of his body on that little stun.

Sprawled on his side with a number of metal tools and instruments, Merlyn's arms tried searching for a safe place to put his hands and push himself up. Before one last screwdriver fell and smacked the back of his head before front flipping off the back of his skull and onto the floor in front of him.

"Ow."

Before snatching up the small screwdriver and aiming the pointy end at the woman, like an improvised shiv.

"Can I help you?"

Blue eyes peered dangerously through red-brown hair even as the question came off . . . casual. Punctuated by an exasperated breath as his teeth grit together ever so slightly.

div-orange.png

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
"You heard me. Also, put the screwdriver down. You're not gonna do much with that."

The Cathar smirked, offering a hand. "I need to get to Ryloth. Don't have any money. So....I need your ship."

To the Cathar, it sounded like a reasonable request. A barter that had gotten her quite a ways back in her time. Borrow a ship, have someone else fly it back. And if they don't, well, she'd hunt down the thief. Jonyna Si always paid back her barters.

Merlyn Ambrozius Merlyn Ambrozius

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom