Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sleep Well Captain Taggart

Captain Taggart took the field,With his men as hard as steel, and we drove the bloody rebels back out to the space port. But before the guns were completely stilled, sadly there were many hundreds killed. Many a girl from Krieg was sad that night. I followed that man through it all, we respected him, because he was one of us. He fought alongside us, in the thick of it, and he became our brother

And then when the smoke had cleared,It was just as we had feared. Captain Taggart lay wounded on the ground, I let his head rest on my knee, and called for a medic. But, right there There he met eternity. Somehow I managed to proudly close his eyes and then I cried, for never had there been a finer man born

We drank whiskey from morning, well into the night. Another Krieg soldier-lad, has fought his final fight. We'll toast him till were drunk , and dowse the candle light and we did tell them Captain Taggart, is comin' home tonight.Well, we took his body home, and the drums and pipes did drone. And we pulled a fine black casket through the streets. And then i had to walk up and tell his grieving wife that he loved her more than life, and finally I gave to his young son his father's sword.

Now the people, here they all dream, of a world...Of our homeland left free and green. And one day, when nowhere nowhere can be heard the battle-cry.The fighting's gone too long and it just drags on and on. I find myself thinking I'd like to know some peace before I die

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom