Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slave Raid on Nenet: The Jackals Prowl

As Cadan dragged her somewhat resistance body onto the ship, Jasper would return with a few items, none really worth much at all. As the pirate tug on Cadan's coat, his gaze would swing round and settle upon him. "Follow me, and get Tobber. I want you two to stand guard over these, very kind people." Cadan would make his way to the holding pen, and attach the chains to a small post, holding the Nenetians in place.

Two pirates would meet Cadan at the door of the pen. "Tobber and Tristan reporting in sir." They'd both give clumsy salutes, as they spoke to Cadan.

"Make sure they don't muck around too much, don't want them damaging the ship." He'd say to the two guards, as he trode off up towards the cockpit.

[member="Valrein Gudrun"]

The Spirit of Wrath was implacable as he pulled her up the ramp. Whatever small resistance she offered did not even slow him down. Within moments she was swallowed up by the structure, the natural light cut off.

Her chains were attached to a post, in a room filled with her fearful tribesmen and women. Some wailed out their fear, others cowered in silence or clung to each other. Valrein for her part continued to watch the Spirits, curiosity warring with dread.

Tobber and Tristan did not sound like very good Spirit names. Nor were they marked with the sacred colour, nor were their eyes coloured by vengeance. One of them looked almost disfigured. Lesser spirits, or spirits of the dead perhaps, bound into service. Yes, that fit.

Since there was nothing else to do, the woman settled cross legged, to wait for the will of the Spirits to be revealed, however long that took.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Scene

The engines buzz to life with a low heavy hum that resonates deep within the bowels of the ship, breaking from the receding grey atmosphere and into the twilight of space, distant stars and planets glow ominously with pale light, it would than travel the solar winds the engines humming with the multi-hued blue light that leapt from their barrels.

Character

"Greetings my pretty-" The 'pop' and creak of pistons run through the upper length and to the lower lower tips of his finger's tightening in a clamped grip. The head would pivot on its core, the surreal and disjointed position that no purely organic being could accomplish, fixing [member="Valrein Gudrun"] with a glassy stare. "-what is your name?"

| [member="Valrein Gudrun"] | [member="Cadan Tazi"] |​

The unfamiliar noises and even the faint humming that could be felt through the floors heightened her fear for a moment, and she closed her eyes. She fixed a memory of her land and her people in her mind, of the tribe on the move with their herd, the crisp clean air in her lungs and the biting cold wind on her face. No matter where she was taken she intended to hold on to memories of home.

The clank of metal foot on floor approaching had her eyes opening again and fixing on the other Spirit. Watching as inhuman fingers moved and flexed. The other she had figured out, at least to her own satisfaction. This one however.. Perhaps it had been a made thing, a fetish built to the Spirits and one of them had decided to inhabit it? This could be so.

Somewhat worried, wary brown eyes met that inhuman stare.

"I am called Valrein Gudrun."

She did not ask what it wanted, it had already answered. Bend to my will. And from the mouth of the other; Everyone here is for me!

For a moment she thought perhaps it was the curse her father had laid against her, but no, there were too many others here. Hers was fated to be the Lonely Death, not die surrounded by her tribesmates. This was not as comforting as it could have been.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom