Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slave Raid on Commenor

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Got a proposal sent in of a group wanting to do a slave raid operation on Commenor which will be a catalyst for other threads in the future. And this wouldn't be just some hired thugs or bounty hunters either. It'll be a militarized operation.

So I'm giving you all a heads up. Should be fun :) Time to flex our military muscle and defend our people again!

This is one. Theseus will likely be getting in on this time about. If only because he is currently calling Commenor home, and is part of the security team. >.< pesky slave raiders. Can't a man just settle down in peace, and train a nice reliable security force. Lol

Kay-Larr

Just narrowing down a few things first. Time to test the defences and military [member="Triana Piett"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Theseus Reneun"] [member="Voph"] :)

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] - A business trip you say? :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

I would love that :) And the appropriate firewalls and security features to prevent as much slicing and viruses as possible.

Theseus I'm assuming would still be relatively new. Not in combat experience nor personal training. Though in regards to on the job training as well as navigation. Though he is in a thread starting to understand more about the fortifications of the palace. He does have links with [member="Lady Kay"]. As well as any forces he has available would be his apprentice [member="Orex Mauda"] whom agreed to enter this thread as he has a disdain for slavers. As well as perhaps a group of minimally trained yet probably high spirited security recruits, unless Lady Kay grants him emergency authority over a force or two of the more seasoned security forces considering circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom