Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Slave I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y8ms7EZl.jpg

Image Source: Wookiepedia

Intent: To Claim the Fabled, Slave I
Development Thread(s):
  • Salvaging this submission as directed here. (Verification)
  • A Deal's a Deal - [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="KeCholo"], and Isley Verd work out a deal for the Slave I, culminating with its delivery to Isley on Dathomir.
  • A Box of Crystals for ME - [member="Gray Raxis"] retrieves a stolen crate of Stygium Crystals intended to repair the Slave I's cloaking device.
Primary Source: Slave I/Shag Bo

Manufacturer(s):Model: Firespray-31-class Patrol and Attack Craft
Affiliation: Isley Verd
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: Reinforced-Durasteel, Stygium

Classification: Personal Transport/Attack Craft
Length: 21.5 meters
Width: 21.3 meters
Height: 7.8 meters

Armament Rating: 15/20
  • GN-40 Twin Rotating Blaster Cannons (2)
  • C/In Ion Cannon (1)
  • HM-8 Concussion Missile Tube Launchers (2)
  • AA/SL Proton Torpedo Launchers (2)3 Torpedoes Each
[*]Homing Beacon Launcher (1)[*]F1 Tractor Beam Projector
Defensive Rating: 13/20Special Features
  • Force Cage (1)
  • Military-Grade Sensor Array
  • Military-Grade Shield Generator Systems
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Prisoner Accommodation: 6 Total
  • Emergency Medical Droid
  • Escape Pod
Speed Rating: 1
Maneuverability Rating: 2
Hyperdrive Class: 0.7

Strengths:
  • Versatility: Throughout history, the owners of Slave I have tirelessly worked to prevent the vessel from becoming obsolete in any regard. As such, the ship is a bounty hunter's dream and is equipped with wide variety of arms and countermeasures. From a dedicated cloaking device to enough firepower to challenge even the most deadly vessels, the Slave I has a little bit of everything in one exceptional package.
  • Swift: Despite being twice the length of an average starfighter, the Slave I is able to keep pace in terms of sublight speed with ease. Furthermore, it boasts a 0.7 Hyperdrive Class, meaning that it will get from point A to point B leagues quicker than the competition.
Weaknesses:
  • Liftoff: Upon landing, the Slave I lays completely down – meaning that it requires a well-trained hand to properly take off/land without utterly crashing.
  • Bare Necessities: The Slave I was designed with efficiency and the Hunt in mind. As such, most of the vessel's internal space is dedicated to its exceptional engine units or prisoner accommodations. Only the most base, necessary "comforts" can be found aboard the ship; and these were installed with just a single pilot and co-pilot in mind. Any additional passengers will find themselves sleeping in a cell.
Description

While most "civilized" cultures dedicate resources to the tangible recording of historical events, the children of Mandalore follow a different approach. They, by word of mouth, share the trials, tribulations, and exploits of their mightiest heroes: forming songs and epic odes to warriors old. And, when Mand'alor the Reclaimer was just a child, there were no greater hymns than those sung in honor of the fabled Boba Fett. In fact, such was the adoration of the Mandalorians for this warrior that all children of Manda'yaim knew his name. Knew his exploits. Knew...his ship.

As a boy, Isley Verd would run about, as younglings often did, pretending to be the famous bounty hunter – while his younger sibling [member="Oron Verd"] would play the dastardly Han Solo. Needless to say, Isley's affection for the ancient hero was something that he would carry with him well into adulthood...thereby leading him to pounce upon a golden opportunity in the present. A close associate, [member="Miss Blonde"], informed the Mandalorian that the Slave I had been discovered and somewhat restored by one [member="KeCholo"]. Isley had to have it, and thus was a rather expensive deal made. Upon its delivery to Dathomir, the Mandalorian made every effort to restore the vessel back to the original form once piloted by Boba Fett himself.

The result was a terrifying relic of old prowling the skies of the present.

This is a Canon Item!

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------