Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Slave Hormone Enhancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrina

cropped%20pacemaker.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Make Npc Slaves more useful
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Here
  • Primary Source: NA
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Independent Military Developers
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Model: Slave Hormone Enhancer
  • Modularity: Yes See Strengths

• Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Cybernetics, encased in plastoids.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Easy to install, via an injector gun
  • Does not corrode, inside human body
Strengths:
  • Can make the victim produces extra Hormones upto two (Players Choice)
  • Easy to inject
  • Cheap
Weaknesses:
  • Highly unethical
  • Illegal in non slave worlds
  • Slave can die, due to overuse, or with with more than one in them.
  • Can cause Paralysis if removed
  • Will kill the Slave eventually
DESCRIPTION
The Cybernetic Implant, is injected near the base of the skull. Then it can send a electrical stimulation to the slaves brain. This is preprogrammed into it, and if they want to change the programing, they would have to have it removed. This can cause paralysis, if removed incorrectly. Though put more than one in a slave, will cause it to overload the the nervous system, and kill the slave. The Cybernetic implant, was designed with no thought of slave in mind. Due to its very nature, of giving of electrical impulses, to simulate hormones in the victim, it will eventually in twenty to thirty years, cause the victim serious illness, that will lead to death.

Though all this said, adding a few extra hormones, can make a slave a better warrior, by upping there Adrenaline and Testoronie. As well may other combinations, like Endorphins and Oxytocin, to make the love working with you.

Hi [member="sabrina"],

This is a useful little piece of tech, I just had a thought for you today.

sabrina said:
Though put more than one in a slave, will cause it to overload the the nervous system, and kill the slave.
Could you add a line saying this to the weaknesses just for ease of reference?

Please tag me back and let me know if you want to make the adjustment or not and I'll approve the submission for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom