Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Slave Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordosa

G

Ladies and gentlemen! We have for you the finest items in the galaxy a literally perfect renewable resource for all you labor, entertainment and daily needs. What are they you ask?

SLAVES! YAY!
Say Yay everyone!
For round one we have the lovely Twi'lek Female.
1430485-twi_lek_girl.jpg

Starting bid 2000 credits. Current 6,000 credits @Silara Ventai

The ever Popular HUMAN female:
JainaSolo_EssentialAtlas.jpg

Starting bid 3000 credits. Current 15,000 [member="Darth Tsolan"]

And today only twelve Chiss.

b84Fd.png
chiss.jpg

starting at 3000 each or the lot 40,000. Current 40,000 [member="Darth Tsolan"]

Request for others will be met on a case by case bases taxes and restrictions apply.

"Three thousand for the human." He said this, his face obscured behind the hood of his cloak and his eyes piercing out from the hood. He did not like being here, and his motives were not one that he would say, but he still bet on it. Perhaps or perhaps not he would come to say why, but until now he remained faceless.

Leaning up against a wall stood a young teen, one whom looked very much like she could fit in with the various children and teen sold at these very auctions herself. But rather than taking part as one to be bought and sold, the Hapan-Vahla mix was here for another reason, one entirely for purposes that she could not readily define. It appeared to her that she was here either for companionship or selfish motives that were essentially unexplained, but regardless she thrust her slender right hand into the air as she called out, "Three thousand for the Twi'lek, and three thousand, five hundred for the human."

Frowned at the man's insistence with the Twi'lek's bidding, and waved her hand for further attention to be drawn to herself. "Raise six thousand for the Twi'lek, four thousand for the human." She replied sharply.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Gordosa"]

The bothan stood in the back, musing over what he was watching, and, indeed, why he was here. It was slavery after all. He didn't entirely approve. But a helper, no matter how resentful, could be very useful. And Humans seemed to draw a lot less attention.....

"!2,000 on the human." The bid's purpose was simple: try and one-shot the other bidders and go over their heads in prices. Would it work? only time will tell.

[member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Gordosa"]

He rose an eyebrow at [member="Strask Ak'lya"]'s bid and spoke up, increasing the bit once more. 15,000. He wasn't sure how much more he would bid, but he was confident that most of his competition was gone.

The bothan sighed as one of the Sith raised his bid. How much was this man willing to spend? Surely [member="Darth Tsolan"] could be outbid eventually....

"16,000 on the human."
[member="Gordosa"]

Tsolan gave a small sigh and turned his attention to something else. He needed his funds for other endeavors, and he figured he should quit before he went too deep over his head. "Increase my bid on the twi'ilek to 5,000."

Oka Osaa

All these people seemed pathetic buying slaves although Oka had good intensions. He spoke up as well "16,000 for the human and 6000 for the blue woman." Oka didn't refer to racesof different species. It was rude.

The bothan laughed at [member="Oka Osaa"]"s bit. "I already did that, kid." he smiled to himself. If he still had competition, then it was time to jack up the price. One more jump ought to do it...

"25,000 on the human"

"If the Republic is giving money to be spent on such a trivial matter, and to one so young..... No wonder it's doomed" this kid was annoying. that kind of money would be better spent elsewhere. He, on the other hand, was getting all the excess profits of a pair of crime lords, just to be sure a cerian set of secrets was secure.

It really had no better use.

"40,000 on the human."
[member="Oka Osaa"]

Oka Osaa

Oka looked at him as he placed down bids. "For one is young doesn't mean they're not wise. Not getting credits from the republic, I happen to defend others and get credits here and there." Oka said as he played down a final offer, "70,000. My use is simple, she would not be a slave unlike you, you self centered idiot."

"Don't claim to know me, child." he replied, his voice barely a whisper. "You can't know what my intentions are. What says i'm not trying to free her?" he scowled at [member="Oka Osaa"], continuing with one more remark. "And as for idiot..."

He raised the bid to 75,000 credits.

"Look who's talking"

Oka Osaa

Oka nodded as he said something, "I didn't mean to offend you, and you win the woman on my end. Someone with such credits must be known, whatever you wish to do with her promise me you'll treat her better than that slimy hutt. "

[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

The bothan smiled at [member="Oka Osaa"], almost like he found humor in the apprentice's statements. "Not all are known. Especially through the channels you frequent."

So he would have his helper. Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom