Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Skyline Scherzo

Of course, as the speeder trailed across the planet to where the ship was, the koldutian ships following stayed at a distance, as the captain onboard the flag corvette was insistent on not angering the bounty hunter. Although; besides that, the other ship; the Koldutian Frigate remained in pursuit above the bounty hunter in upper orbit, with weapons priming now for defense measures. "You see.. I'm just a Queen, who doesn't want to get shot.." Maria said with a smile as she looked to the bounty hunter. "I believe a persons best weapon is their wit and charm.. and, a little quick thinking." She would then say before shutting up as she looked to the horizon and then back to the bounty hunter one last time. "Don't worry.. you're not predictable, I'm just clever" And with that, the queen would finish.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic glanced back at the path nervously and stole another quick glance at the queen. "The way you said that," He said. "Was both reassuring and unsettling at the same time." He then decided to check one last thing before they got on the ship. Focusing on his force-sensing, he tried to identify which side of the force the queen aligned to. He did his best not to appear to focused or strained, making sure he sat as straight as he could and focusing his breathing to be as normal as possible, but overall his body did slightly hunch over and his breaths became a bit deeper and had longer breaks in between. He knew it would take until around the time they got to the ship for him to be able to truly tell, but he would find out sooner or later. "So tell me." He said, his words sounding slightly strained. "What force abilities can you use? I mean, you CAN use the force right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom