Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skyline | Cim Salro

Shortly after the SSB Auction...

Though the event hosted by Danger Arceneau was easily the highlight of the whole system, there were other attractions to die for. Chief among them - at least in the mind of one carnivorous Vicelord - was a quiet spot on the outskirt of town. It was just close enough to provide a stunning view of the sun as it dipped close to the skyline, but far enough away to avoid the din of urban life. Aesthetics aside, the restaurant was known for two things in particular: the finest cuts of beef this side of the Galaxy, and a wine selection that would make Naboo envious.

Given how many credits had been mercilessly burned at the event, the Vicelord had no qualms about adding a little bit more red to his ledger. As such, he invited one of his newfound companions, the lovely [member="Cim Salro"], to join him for a bite before they went their respective ways. The Auction had been vastly entertaining to say the very least, and this was Darth Metus' way of ending the day on a very high note.

He made a few assumptions when booking the reservation. He assumed that Miss Salro was a woman who valued her privacy, like most, and had requested a quiet table on the balcony. He also assumed that she had refined tastes of some sort, and as such when they entered the balcony, they were greeted by a bottle of wine awaiting them on the table. In true "suave" style, the Sith made certain to seat his companion first before easing himself into the chair across from her.

The waiter indulged them with a starting glass before giving them time to parous the menu.

In the meantime, Darth Metus offered a smile.

"You've been making ripples, Miss Salro."

What he was getting at was anyone's guess.

[member="Cim Salro"]

The thrill of the auction was over, but that didn’t mean there were not more thrills to be had afterwards. One Darth Metus, Vicelord and Leader of the Confederacy had invited Cim for dinner. Since the Anzati had special dietary restrictions, she’d brought along her own meal in the form of a spice-addicted Zeltron who would let her feed upon her for credits and giggledust.

The balcony seating was perfect and would afford the privacy needed as the sultana knew not all dining guests would enjoy viewing the predator and her prey.

“Pardon my dinner companion. I’m sure you know much about the Anzati and our particular feeding habits.”

As the powerfully-built Sith Lord made himself at home, starting with a sanguine glass of wine, she grinned like a feral jackal at Darth Metus’s assessment.

“Oh? I hope that’s a good thing.”

The Zeltron shifted nervously in her seat, but Cim treated as coldly as though a potted plant sat in the chair.

“What do you fancy in the way of a meal?” she asked him.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Though Darth Metus had never personally dined with an Anzat before, he did indeed know of their particular feeding habits. They were, for lack of a more elegant term, vampires. And this fact was made plain when [member="Cim Salro"] sat down to join the Vicelord. Her "companion" for the evening seemed as though she did not know what direction was up...much akin to a sow right before the slaughter.

"You're fine," he insisted, offering a smile. "we're here to relax and enjoy ourselves after all."

He punctuated his statement with a sip of his wine. It was not too sweet and had a very pleasant aroma. He did not know the year or locale based upon these facts, of course, as he was only a budding wine snob. When his glass settled back down upon the table, he poked at the "reason" for their date this evening.

"It's a lovely thing, Miss Salro. So much so, that I would like to see more of you."

With but a gentle prod delivered, he continued.

"I am a man of simple tasks. Steak. Medium Rare." His words were alive with amusement - for the sudden realization struck him that they both enjoyed dining upon pink things tonight.

"Tell me, what do you know of ryll?"

[member="Cim Salro"]

“No judgement of the Anazti species? We are off to a fantastic start,” Cim purred. Her race was often misunderstood, and in some areas of the galaxy treated with barbarism, hunted and prevented from entering areas with large populations. But if the spice queen didn’t feed off of others, she would die. It was the simple survival of a predator.

“Same. I was just thinking about simple tastes myself.” She glanced at the Zeltron who shifted uncomfortably in her seat. “You may enjoy her company when I’m finished of course.” He could take that offer however he wished.

Drumming her long nailed fingertips upon the table, Cim appeared pensive for a moment. “I had a ryll supplier once, but that contact dried up. I would love to hear more about what you have in mind.” Momentarily the Anzati became distracted by her hunger, especially as she knew that Darth Metus, poignantly strong in the Force, would make her connection to the Force stronger and thus her own power more enhanced - though the woman was untrained in all manner of Force disciplines.

[member="Darth Metus"]

No judgment of the Anzati species? We are off to a fantastic start. The mistress of crime seemed to be quite thrilled with the Vicelord’s lack of judgment - and for that he certainly could not blame her. They lived in a galaxy where crusades were launched over the most meager offenses, after all. But as a Dar’manda...but as a Sith...but as easily one of the most fringe Dark Siders in the Galaxy, Darth Metus had absolutely zero room to judge anyone - especially not the beautiful morsel before him.

”One attracts more business with an open mind. Honey also helps.” he admitted, raising his glass to his lips once more. As far as his earlier quip went, the Anzat seemed to think his tastes included her dinner as well. A quiet chuckle escaped him once the sip passed his lips. ”I think I’d prefer your company. Dessert on me?”

Banter aside, the Sith replaced the glass upon the table for a moment. ”Ever since we liberated Ryloth, the future of her spice trade has been in question. Ryll was once a vital part of the planet’s economy you see. I would much rather that we regulate it and skim off the top then cut the resource out entirely.” He placed his hands neatly together on the table, his sulfuric gaze finding hers intently. ”That is where you and the Bha’lir come in. Run our spice, in and out of our space, and we will...agree to turn a blind eye to most other activities.”

Everything but Slavery.

[member="Cim Salro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom