Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skye Achlys

(WIP)

NAME: Skye Achlys

ALIAS: The Mask

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 1.83 m

WEIGHT: 63 kg

EYES: Light blue

HAIR: Naturally red, but she painted it black

SKIN: Pale

SEXUALITY: She never had time to even think about tha-..ooh look at that girl.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

APPEARANCE:

face_12_by_sandara-dbfvl1e.jpg

Skye often wears a black combat attire and is rarely/never seen in ordinary or normal clothing like in the portrait above.
She usually wears a black mask too. It serves both to hide her identity and to strike fear into the enemies who see it. Her obsession with her hiding her face from the outside has pushed her into developing different kind of masks over time.

ITEMS/POSSESSIONS:
-Va'aak Mk II Stun baton
-Black pocket knife
-Mask (WIP)

STRENGTHS:

STEALTH Over the years, Skye became exceptionally skilled at staying hidden. She has lived in the shadows for a long time and often has no trouble blending in with her surroundings.

CQC/MELEE Skye is extremely capable in melee combat. She has been practicing since she was but a small child, starting out with nothing more than her fists and a stick, but she became properly skilled when she was trained by the FO. Give her any kind of melee weapon and she becomes truly dangerous

I SEE YOU
Because she is strong in the Force, she often sees things coming before she can actually see them. A sixth sense so to speak. It's not really reliable in day to day life as Skye is untrained in the Force, but when she is threatened, her instincts will help her significantly.

WEAKNESSES:

TRUST Thanks to her past, Skye finds it very difficult to trust others. She's always extremely suspicious about others and their reasons, and it takes quite a long time to earn her trust. Because she is so skeptic about others, she often feels safest behind her mask.

GOOD OR WRONG Skye used to have a strong moral compass, but after she was with the First Order for so many years, it has become more and more troubled, often resulting in her struggling to decide whether something should or should not be done.

FIREARMS So far, Skye has barely ever held a firearm, and therefore has absolutely no experience or skill with them yet.

THE FORCE So far, even though Skye has a pretty powerful potential, she has never learned how to use the force. With no training or knowledge whatsoever, she cannot use the force unless she finds a mentor later on.

THIS IS MY TRUTH
Being raised by the First Order, she sees their ideals and beliefs as her own, being taught them all her life. Apart from some bursts of emotions here and there, she is loyal to the Order.

BACKSTORY:

THE BEGINNING
Skye doesn't remember much of her childhood. In fact, she doesn't remember anything at all. All she knows is that her village was ransacked by the First Order. The FO, busy looking to greatly imrpove their numbers, took all children hostage and back with them to their current base of operations. There the children would begin their training to become the First Order's stormtroopers, whether they wanted or not.
Only three days after her arrival on the ship, which served as a training facility for the captives, she was taken away and placed in a special interrogation cell. She got blindfolded before someone else entered the room. She didn't know how, but she could feel his or her presence. The person stayed with Skye for a while before he spoke to one of their commanders and told them that she had 'it' and that she would become one of his close servants in due time. This person also told them that he would train her, but only after 'the troubles they were facing now' had been resolved.

And so began a series of hard and long years, filled with training of all kinds. She was never allowed to use blasters, but was instructed to train with melee weapons only. Sticks, staffs, knifes, swords, axes; she trained with almost every kind of weapon thinkable.

Over the years, Skye accepted this new life, even though she was almost never allowed to socialize with others. Her days mainly consisted of training and meditating. One day, however, Skye was handcuffed, blindfolded and brought to a troop transport, which brought her from the main ship to a planet nearby where she was led into a city and then into a building. After being placed on the ground and freed from both her cuffs and blindfold, she was told that 'her new mentor' would be here soon.
Scared by the thought of who this person could be, she was forced to rethink whether this was truly a path she wanted to walk. Where she previously was certain that she belonged in the FO, she was now unsure. When one of the guards noticed Skye's unusual behaviour, he decided to stun her with his baton so that she would have calmed down by the time her new mentor would arrived.
At the sight of the man with his stun baton, Skye made her choice, led by fear, and attacked, and killed, both the guards stationed in her room.
This Foolish attempt at an escape however, brought her nothing else than punishment and hardship- not the freedom she once desired.

After being brought back, she finally accepted who she was and what was expected of her and then joined the Order of Ren.

SHIP: -

KILLS: -

BOUNTIES: -

MAIN RP'S:
I. A Foolish Escape: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/121462-a-foolish-escape/

MISSIONS
I. It's In The Eyes:
II. Enemy Mine:

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]
Thankss!
The thread isn't really finished yet anyway ^^'
And yes, so much potential for them to meet, even though Skye does eventually join the Order of Ren because she has been raised by the First Order and really doesn't know any other way of life (and otherwise she'd be executed woops)
But I think our characters could have awesome stories together

Oh Lord... I will have to link you up to my old board.
Ayda as it turns out is the daughter of a Colonel Stehl from a faction called New Imperial States. Yes, she's a daughter of an Imp whom, didn't know he had a daughter.
The story background is that her mother, a powerful sith was targeted by the NIS for termination. The Colonel was sent to serenade her and he succeeded. But he never got a chance to complete his mission as when she became pregnant (as was her ploy) she skipped out.
It were years later that her mother had been caught up with and in an ensuing space skirmish, the Colonel annihilated her fleeing fleet with the SD he had commandeered. The Colonel is an awesome strategist and agent. They call him Colonel, as that was his last rank before being indoctrinated into the ICI Imperial Central intelligence. Ayda's mother knowing of the Colonel's pursuit, knew her end was possible and had her young daughter sent off and hidden. hence the orphanage and mottled records.

Anyway, Ayda the daughter of the sith had been hidden from the Colonel and he never knew he had a daughter till he met her on a neutral system as an intern. There was a good thread involving a zombie outbreak and during evacuations, everyone had to be tested and that's where they discovered father/daughter.

Anyway, Ayda was fighting her mother's spirit in trying to reclaim her body or her to do her biding. Ayda had been resisting for as long as she could remeber up to the present moment.
Not sure if I want to continue with same backstory. But the way it looks, maybe those other writers from my past will make the jump.

Yes, it certainly looks like these two were meant to cross paths. Both are force sensitive and with dark pasts. Although your's is trained in combat, Ayda was trained and schooled as a normal child and is kind of a doctor in training. She is still fighting her demon mother's spirit, but she won't fall. She seems to have a different call from the force.

I haven't tweaked my old bio, as I wasn't sure if I wanted the complete roll over or a different Ayda. But now I'm tilting toward the old Ayda. And if the other writers make the crossing, then all the better.
:)

Thank you. :)

I revealed all that in stories. The bio was just a base line.

It looks right now that I’m going in the direction of how I used to write her. I’ve already submitted The Allied Tion Med Center as a location in the factory.
And I’ve advertised for doctors to get together to form some kind of universal group, like Doctors Without Borders. Already have two Imps interested. Looks like we’re soon to justify meeting in an RP. :)

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

That's really cool! You've already met the FO doctor with the long name I can't properly remember? ^^'
Good luck with your group, and hopefully it works out. If it does, we'll be one step closer to meeting in a rp ^^

Just read 'A Foolish Escape'.
Very nice open RP. Well, not so nice for [member="Skye Achlys"] . We'll see if you escape or get caught. Best thing you could do is drop that phone, as it's slowing you down...lol :p

Anyway, writing won't have to rely on me getting a group together to RP. I'm just setting up this character's back ground and how she can network. That's establishing common locations, contacts etc who have similar interests in RPing with some medical theme somewhere in the background, if not the main story.

[member="Ayda Elisantra"] Wow. You do all that? Shows how much of a newbie I am; I literally just made an account and was like 'yeah open rp sure why not'.
Wait? Drop the phone? I am confused ^^'
I'll probably end up caught but who knooowsss

[member="Rekha Kaarde"] Oh is he?

lol....It was just a joke, as I seen you had double posted a few times using your phone [member="Skye Achlys"] in the RP. :p

Well, well...[member="Rekha Kaarde"] , I was wondering when I'd run into you here. I used to work part time at the Lucky Lady when not pulling a shift at the hospital. Have you opened up a similar bar here? :)

*smiles, shaking her head in disbelief*

The banners.... how did I miss the banners? Yes, I see them now. :)

Well, I'm sure I will visit the Lucky lady in my travels. I'll make it a point. *smiles :) as she's confident she has mastered the art of inception she uses on bouncers to admit her into such establishments*

I aim to bring a friend... *eyes [member="Skye Achlys"] * ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom