Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skrimish on Alderaan

Alderaan, home to many battles of the One Sith, our dead still fertilize their soil. Now the Vong formed planet is in the hands of the Republic who are planning to rebuild. Our equipment still litters the planet, this cannot be destroyed and must be returned. Two teams will invade the planet and take back the Vong equipment and more.

Possible objectives:

Team 1: Led by Darth Valdra, Will invade the planet first and provide an opening the planet. We will then provide cover so the equipment to be safely transported.

Team 2: Ideally led by [member="Reverance"] due to his knowledge on the Vong, but that is his call. They will enter once the opening is made and the light is green. Why combat is not the priordy of this team, come armed. They will recover the equipment and get it back to the One Sith.

Team 3? If I have missed anything feel free to form a 3rd team.

I have tagged everyone who showed interest. This is mainly for fun and to get Vong things back, but feel free to use this as character development and to set up personal PvP. People tagged, please pick a team. Also since Valdra will "die" on the planet, if you would rather someone else lead team 1 please let me know, I will not be offended. Also [member="Vrag"], this sounds like your cup of tea if you are interested.

Team 1:
Darth Valdra
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Team 2:
Imperial Marines NPC

[[member="Keziah Denko"]
[member="Darth Ophidia"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Sage Bane"]

[member="Darth Valdra"]

If it's not too late, I could have my men contribute to team 2, under Rev's command. I have a small military force at my command (Imperial Marines) which could load up equipment rather fast, as well as set up a perimeter. I (being more suited for combat), could join the fight with team 1. But if it's too late I understand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom