Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Skorveks Warhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
a823a73d5ec8d335f9e8e5271fd7fdff-d8decvl.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Skorvek
  • Affiliation: Skorvek
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material: Force Imbued Beskar
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Warhammer
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • [SIZE=12pt]Force Imbued Beskar: Imbued by Skorvek , this beskar is not only resistant to lightsabers but also has the ability to wield force elements at ease. As well as makes it so only Skorvek can wield it.[/SIZE]
Strengths:
  • [SIZE=12pt]Designed for Blunt Trauma: This heavy warhammer is crafted to leave a large dent in heavy armor with ease, due to its sheer size and material it is made from it can send enemies flying across the battlefield.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Force Imbued: This weapon is force imbued with Sith runes to control and summon the elements such as Earth,Wind,Fire,Water and Lightning and is imbued so that only Skorvek can wield the mighty hammer. He can only summon up too one element a time on the hammer and each summon lasts for about 30 minutes before needing to be summoned again, After the first summon ends the hammer must cool it self for the same amount of time as the summon lasts before it can be used to summon a element again.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Lightsabers?Well made weapons or armor? No problem: This weapon has no problem clashing with other higher tiered melee weapons , or armor that is made. Only well made armor can withstand sustained blows from the hammer, and lightsabers. [/SIZE]
Weaknesses:
  • [SIZE=12pt]Made for the open battlefield:This weapon due to its size, does not perform well in tightly packed quarters.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Heavy: Due to the sheer weight of this weapon, Shorvek has slower swings for the titanic weapon.This gives enemies who are not in personal range of Shorvek an ability to dodge attacks well.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]No Defense: This weapon is not very capable of making blocking attacks, due to it’s offensively natured built design. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Force Nullification: The elemental wielding ability of the hammer can be nullified and made useless in force suppressed areas.[/SIZE]
DESCRIPTION
[SIZE=11pt]Skorvek wanted a personal weapon he can call his own but lacked the proper materials for it until his recent relationship with the Mandalorians allowed him access to those materials, He went to one of Erebos’s molten veins underground with the metals and material he acquired and began forging. He spent hours down there in the heat hammering the metal and alchemizing them with the abilities of the elements themselves he wanted a weapon that hits hard and does the damage he wanted after he forged the long handle he gave it a few tests swings to gauge the weight for his size and physical strength before he put the head of the hammer on and waited for it to cool down before giving it tests swings again with the heavy metal head on it and a small blade at the end of the hammer, He took note that it was heavy and slow to swing but it made up for it in raw power and the elemental alchemization he gave it worked properly after the day was done he left the volcano he entered and was ready to use this weapon.[/SIZE]

Netherworld

[member="Skorvek"]

Skorvek said:
Material: (What is it made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons. Example: 'Durasteel, blaster components.')
  • You will need to fill out this section.

Skorvek said:
also has the ability to wield force elements at ease.
  • I'm not quite sure what exactly you mean by this ability. Could you clarify what kind of summoned elements these are, how long they persist after summoning, how they are summoned in the first place, etc. I'll need more information on this before I can approve your submission.

Skorvek said:
Designed for armor piercing: This heavy warhammer is crafted to chew up heavy armor with ease, due to its sheer size and material it is made from.
  • Hammers (unless they have a spike) don't pierce armor; rather, they deal blunt trauma to the person underneath, and potentially dent the armor itself (material depending). Please edit this accordingly.
Since it's Force-imbued, I'll also need you to add a Weakness to Force-nullifying effects like Voidstone or Ysalamiri, which would weaken or completely negate the Force and its effects on the hammer.

Netherworld

[member="Skorvek"]

Unfortunately 2 hours for the elemental effects is way over the top. I'll need you to tone that back down significantly. Think more in terms of minutes, please.

Netherworld

[member="Skorvek"]

You can keep the half hour, but only if you limit it to a single element at a time. If you'd rather keep the two, I'd like you to drop it down to ten minutes or so.

In terms of practical PvP you won't ever need any more than that anyway.

While we're on the subject; what happens after the 'summon' runs out? Is there a cooldown before Skorvek can summon an element again?

[member=Skorvek] [member=Netherworld]
Combining restricted materials is not allowed. You are permitted to have two restricted materials in one submission, but they must be separate - not combined into an alloy.

Skorvek said:
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

I seperated the materials I apologies for i did not understand the two Restricted materials rule fully. [member="Netherworld"]
I spoke with the factory admin about this, and as long as the force imbuement/alchemization of materials does not make it more durable than the base restricted materials involved then it is fine to use the two in tandem. (But you won't be able to combine beskar and phrik in a similar manner).

So feel free to go back to what you had before, provided it isn't more durable than beskar.

[member="Lily Kuhn"] I have put it back to its original template and the alchemization only serves to allow it the elemental manipulation i put up for it it will not make the beskar more durable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom