Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish: TSE v SJO on Kashyyyk

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi everyone!

I'm here to let you know TSE will be launching a Skirmish on Kashyyyk.

They came to me first to open communications and even though I asked for another planet, it makes sense IC for them to try do some "ruffling of feathers" on our capital planet.

They want to remind us after Mirial that they are still around and still angry and we should be scared.

So. I say to you all, should you wish to join of course, do not be fearful of them and show them how resilient the SJO are and how far we've come since Mirial!

IC/OOC will be up this weekend from TSE and I'll keep you updated.

There will be NO major fleeting / orbital weaponry as I have made it clear we do NOT want our capital world blown to bits and the fact all the SJO forces and potential allies will be around, it's not going to be easy for invaders to do anyway.

Keep damage containable and minimal so the clean-up is quick and we can go about our business as normal.

Stay strong, stay united, stay awesome.

:)

ummm three shield towers on a beachhead were just toasted courtesy of yours truly, light fleeting in orbit, couple sith sciencey types are trying to recover various bacteria for less than ethical reasons, hospital was ordered blown to bits, Matsu Xiangu and I think at least one other Sith Lord is headed towards the Temple/Silver rest. OH! And there's a Cloaked Nazgul somewhere in the sky cloaked. Also Rangers are pushing towards the beach last I knew...

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

Despite the page length, there hasn't been a lot of action I think. Bunch of Sithies and friends have landed.

Enyo is tagging along with Matsu Xiangu. Elpsis has shown up for #TeamLightSide and is shooting at a Sith Lord, who, along with his NPC posse and Joza's evil clone, are on a mission to collect bacteria.

Sith are mostly on the beach head. Rangers are moving to meet the armor and push them back into the water. We've shelled them from afar as they are in the open. There is a mercenary sith force as yet undetected by anyone (I think) also in play on some islands.

Sith have now dropped infantry into the forests ahead of the beach and some of the wildcards are engaging them, moving to better position themselves. Other than that there are personal stories going on.

Kei is outside the main temple door guarding it, its on lockdown. Khia my mando is inside the temple door guarding it. She'll stay there unless someone gets in or tries to stealth their way in to steal stuff, like our padawans :D

I'll leave a fleeter to sum up the fleet actions for you.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

* steals Paddies *

Believe me, it's for their own good. They will be freed of their teen angst. No longer will they stay out at night after curfew. Or secretly have trysts with Sith. Or have pesky emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom