Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish! Retalliation against GA

The Galactic Alliance has harrowed our borders for long enough, it is time for retaliation.

The target, Thyferra, is a world much dedicated to the production of medical Bacta, and a key asset in the GA's war-supplies. So let us strike hard and fast where they are vulnerable. If you can, grab with you as much Bacta as you can to supply our own medical efforts.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75029-until-blood-runs-out-os-attack-on-thyferra/

We know there have been many sudden and ongoing Skirmishes, Taloraan, Belagroth, Life Day, and we wish not that our members exhaust themselves. Yet, war is upon us and Sith do not back down from a challenge of arms.

This is a chance to fight our new opponent on their grounds, and a chance for our new writers to get some hands-on experience in the field of story-based PvP writing. If you would like some assistance or company in the Skirmish, raise your voice. We are happy to team up and lend a hand.

Kick ass and make us proud, my pretty sithies.

Tag list mentions:
[member="Felran Natri"]
[member="Darth Atrox"]
[member="Galatea Raste"]
[member="Thanith Gumara"]
[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]
[member="Knight Mullarus"]
[member="Xavka Duquo"]
[member="Darth Timoris"]

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
[member="Fortuna"]
[member="Darth Rapax"]
[member="Sage Bane"]
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
[member="Eryi Mogeko"]

Hey, would It be alright if I participated? IC wise I feel it would be best if I was just another member of the one sith army during the skirmish. Especially since my character hasn't started training as a sith yet.

Maybe he could be on one of the drop ships or something?

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Garivald said:
Hey, would It be alright if I participated? IC wise I feel it would be best if I was just another member of the one sith army during the skirmish. Especially since my character hasn't started training as a sith yet.

Maybe he could be on one of the drop ships or something?
Go for it broski. It's open to everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom