Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish on Anaxes

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
For any of y'all bloodthirsty Sith, here's a small skirmish-esque thread to sate your desires.

The gist of the story is that a small demolitions team is coming in to destroy a former HQ of Orion corporation, which had been abandoned when the One Sith had taken Anaxes. The team is there to wipe whatever records remain, and get out as quickly as possible.

And you? You're there to catch the trespassers, of course!

____

Please note that this is a strictly closed thread, with a maximum of 5 OS members signing up.
The sign-ups are 'first come first serve', with substitutes allowed if both writers agree.
  • [member="Six-O"]
  • [member="Darth Kentarch"]
  • [member="Mullarus"]
  • [member="Xavka Duquo"]
  • [member="Ruby Wilded"]
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Six-O

S
[member="Vrag"]

I'm in, if Droids can come.

tumblr_nj0j16mUws1rbw3uvo1_500.gif

Six-O

S
Last night I had a dream, and in that dream -- through a window -- I saw a nuclear blast brighten the horizon. Then for a reason I must still ponder on more deeply, dinosaurs appeared, and I immediately felt strong, frightful unease. . . how would I go to the store for monster energy drinks and cigarettes -- the breakfast of titans and champions. I believe this to be an omen.

Costly OS victory, one or more may not return.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Xavka Duquo"]

When I spoke in PM about it with [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] (the guy who's running point for this on GR side), he said he'll tag you once the action starts.

I figure y'all can post yourselves being there if yiu want to, but until the GR arrives you might be bored. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom