Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skipping leg day is now out of the question. (Stardust)

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray just sat in the observation room never taking his eyes off of Star the whole time. He just silently kept his vigil over her. He knew that she was in good hands and there was no reason to worry, but he did. He worried about her the whole time. He wasn't going to stop until she was in front of him smiling and embracing him. He just waited for everything to be resolved as he sat there.

Erebos allowed [member="Gray Raxis"] to enter the room when [member="Stardust"] was released from the tank. "Now Star you will need a little time to get used to the legs difference from your originals as well as get used to the feeling of having them." He said as he pulled out a hover chair for her to use when she'd need it, at least for the short term future. "I also recommend some medical retraining." He said with a smile but he was glad that the procedure was a success.

She slowly and shakily got out with the help of a doctor who wiped her off and got her dressed again"these..this feels so different... A feeling I haven't felt in a couple years...so..so new now"she said as she was guided into the chair as she sighed "will you be providing the retraining erebos" she said as she looked at hray and smiled shakily moving a leg out"heheh look...real legs again

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray entered into the room as soon as he was allowed to. He watched Star get out of the tank with the help of one of the female doctors and into the chair. He listened to what Erebos had to say and what Star said. He smiled back to Star and said, " And it looks perfect on you Beautiful. Extremely sexy, just like the rest of you." He turned his attention to Erebos and said, " I will see to it that she does whatever you suggest she does to adjust to her legs. Thank you so much for doing this for her. If you want her to come back here for the therapy-retraining, then I will be sure she is here. Once again, thank you so much." He smiled to Erebos.

Erebos simply smiled back to [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Stardust"] after hearing them both. "Well she will need to go slow at first and has to have to learn to walk once more. Moving your legs around and getting used to moving them on their own is what you should do first Star, then I would say you can try to walk but at least get used to walking for a week before you begin to even attempt to jog, run or jump." He said as he walked to Star and placed his hand on her shoulder while he smiled at her. "Just take it easy and don't rush it. You will have to come back here if there is any problems as well as come here in two weeks for a check up so we can see how well the legs have taken to you."

She smiled and listened to [member="Darth Erebos"] nodding"so I need to at least everyday try and move my legs and get used to them alright sounds simple enough"she said and chuckled"right right I'll set a notice for the to remember to come back in two weeks"she said and patted his arm"thank you erebos

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom