Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skipping leg day is now out of the question. (Stardust)

david_aguero-aurora_space_station.jpg
Location: An Asterok class station hidden among the Anexes asteroid belt Galactic coordinates: L-9
Standing over a large computer display he sighed a little and rubbed his head. Even though he had the help of quite the intelligent doctors he had hired for the Zuguruk Terafias Corporation and the first job on the list was making [member="Stardust"]'s new legs for her. A simple task he thought at first but then her unique physiology and genes posed some problems but he was already getting through them and now it was simply the headache of repetitive testing to make sure it was complete and ready to be implanted on [member="Stardust"]'s body.
When the last test came back positive he sent an invite with directions to the station. The invitation was formal and short, quite the tone of his assistant who actually sent it when Erebos was sleeping after a series of tests on the gene's.

It had been a long time coming and a couple times she had actually forgot except for a few reminders he sent on the status of her legs..the legs she had waited for..for about a a couple months

And now she was in hyper space heading toward the designated location with [member="Gray Raxis"] on board

[member="Darth Erebos"]

[member="Stardust"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

Gray had noticed how giddy Star had gotten lately. Actually giddy wasn't the right word for what she was being. She was overwhelmingly happy to the point of almost making Gray want to be super depressive just to balance out the ratio of positive to negative energy around her. He wasn't sure why she was like this either. She had never told him even though he had asked a few times. She just kept it a secret from him and promised he would love it. That could mean anything when it came to her, because he loved everything about her. He just wished she would tell him soon.

Gray was waiting on board Star's ship as they traveled to the location of the big surprise. He sat in the co-pilot seat doing his best to avoid touching anything. He looked over at Star and said, " So when are you going to tell me why you are so ecstatic? I love seeing you happy Beautiful, but it is overwhelming how much of it is coming off of you."

While he waited for Stardust to arrive he took a much needed nap in the office prepared for him on the station. Allowing the fresher doctors and assistants to complete setting up the chamber and to make everything ready for the procedure to come.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust"]

She smiled bug humming some time probably different songs she had going in her head, she looked over at him"oh oh I guess I can tell"she said smiling setting the ship to autopilot "you see before we got together I knew a person who worked in the bioengineering...see I'm dissatisfied with my...cybernetic legs" she said and looked at him"so in exchange for working and teaching him he made some legs for me

She smiled as they exited hyperspace about the station and sent landing codes before docking "alright let's go" she said and stood walking

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray was glad he would finally get to know what it was that had Star so happy. She started to talk about her legs and bioengineering, and it kind of went over his head after first. He was about to say something after about a minute when everything suddenly clicked into place. He smiled at her and said, " Wait you are going to have real legs again? That is amazing Star! Now when I get my hands on your legs it will feel warm and wonderful instead of metallic and cold like now." He leaned over to kiss her before he added, " So when will we give your new legs a trial run? I'm kind of excited at the thought of it right now."

Gray followed Star when they landed. He was almost as excited as she was about her getting real legs again. He loved Star and everything about her, but he always wondered what it would be like when they cuddled if she had her real legs again. Now it seems he was going to find out.

He had been woken up when the scanners had picked up [member="Stardust"]'s ship come in from hyperspace and even though his hair was a riled mess, quite the bed head, he still greeted her and [member="Gray Raxis"] with a smile on his lips. Wearing a pair of cargo pants with a shirt at the top and a lab coat half hanging on his body. "Good to see you again star. I'm happy to report that your legs are all ready and just waiting for you to take them out for a spin... unless you want them to be scaly to fit your nickname that is?" He ended in a slight joke.

She bowed and smiled"I'm a glad to hear that erebos I have been waiting quite awhile for these legs...hahah unless you can give me wings with them I prefer them just how we said"she said and laughed before looking over at [member="Gray Raxis"]

Oh erebos this is my boyfriend gray raxis gray this is well the man who has made my legs so that I may be able to feel again"she said smiling
[member="Darth Erebos"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray followed Star off of the ship and noticed the man who they were here to meet. He was clearly in shambles after having woken up or at least Gray hoped it was from a lack of sleep. The man was friendly enough on the surface and even made a joke. That was all good. Star eventually introduced them to each other and the name rang a bell in his head. He smiled to the man and said, " Pleasure to meet you. I don't think this is the first time I have met you though. Glad to hear about Star getting a new pair of legs. I think I have worn out her current pair enough as it is,"

At that Erebos smiled and gave a bow back to Gray and star and then raised an eyebrow at Gray's quip. "Well then I guess I should show you the legs then." He then said as he gestured with his hand for them to follow him as he showed them to the laboratory where Star's new legs were kept in a vat were they were kept in stasis until they would be grafted onto Star's body.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust"]

She smiled and. Chuckled at Gray's words...as always he put a hint of pun somewhere...whih wamst bad it was honestly cute and funny

Agreed I am excited to see the work of you and your people"she said with a chuckle and followed him

Once they were in the lab she walked up and awed at what would be her new legs...they looked just like her old ones...*they are perfect erebos...gray you see these

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

Gray walked into the lab following Star and Erebos. He could see all of the signs of a good lab as he did. All of the equipment seemed up to date and nothing was out of place or dirty. Despite the looks of the man, the place was well organized and proper. He had to admit that gave him some more confidence in how well things would work out. He didn't know the man that well so he was unfamiliar with his reputation or credentials as a scientist. He heard Star talking and said as he looked to the legs, " Do I need to stop looking at your behind Beautiful?" He smirked as he winked before adding, " Those legs looks wonderful. They are going to be perfect though when they are attached to you Star."

Erebos had to wonder to himself what [member="Gray Raxis"] mind was going through to make him seem so infatuated, but then again he wasn't in touch with such emotions or felt them at all. He smiled at @Satdust after he heard her praise the new legs. "Well it's not just the legs themselves. Your skeleton will be strengthened as the legs will be stronger than your original." He said with pride in his voice as he walked up to the pair. "So then Star when do you wan't to have these implanted? Or would the two of you rather have some time with the other legs?"

[member="Stardust"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

Gray smiled back at Star and gave her a kiss. He could feel how excited she was about this, and it only spurred on his own excitement. He said to her as he put a hand on her shoulder, " I support whatever you want to do Beautiful. I suggest you get it all done at once though, just so you can get use to it all at once. I will be here with you the whole time and be here for you through it all." He squeezed her shoulder before he kissed her again. He meant every word of what he had said to her.

With that Erebos walked up to [member="Stardust"] and gestured for her to go into a preparation room were two female doctors would go over the procedure with her and place her into the chemically induced coma she'd need to be in for the operation. While he waited for the operation to begin he looked towards [member="Gray Raxis"] and smiled a little. "Quite protective aren't you?" He said with a joking smile before he moved to sit down on one of the chairs in the room and had him self some caffeinated stimulant to help him wake up fully.

She nodded and walked to the preparation room..she laid dwon and closed her eyes as the female doctors started to to their work...soon she was in a chemically induced coma as they paged to [member="Darth Erebos"] saying they were ready
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray watched Star head to get ready for her operation. He heard what Erebos had to say to him without ever taking his eyes from Star. He said with a smile on his face, " Yes, very protective. I would give anything for her and her well being. Even my own life. She is everything to me. Don't forget that while she is in your care. I can't promise what I might do if anything happens to her." He paused for a moment as that last statement had time to sink in before he added, " That is no threat by the way. I literally don't know what I might do." He never took his eyes off of Star the whole time he waited. When it was time for her operation he said, " Am I allowed to be in the operating room or do I need to stay out of it?"

Given the fact that Erebos was a sith lord, hearing [member="Gray Raxis"]'s threat like first statement amused him a little. "There is an observation room over there... and Gray I advise you double check what you are about to say near other sith lords, they might not take it as easily as I do." He said with a friendly warning for his future thoughts while he gestured towards the observation room with one hand. Moving into the doctors prep room he came out of it, washed and fresh, dressed in the carbs of the other doctors.

During the operation his job was to utilize his own force lightning at such a low setting that it couldn't even be thought of as a force shock to test the nerves that were being connected were properly connected. Once the legs were attached fully however [member="Stardust"] wasn't brought out of the coma and was injected with a few more drugs that were designed to strengthen her skeleton to the nth degree of what her body was capable of. After the drugs were injected she was placed in a large bacta tank in another room were she would slowly be brought out of the coma in increments so that the pain of the strengthening skeleton wouldn't be inflicted upon her.

b_is_for_bacta_by_dalilithiel-d7fv94u.jpg

As soon as she went under she ....well head a out of body experience per say...the world suddenly flashed and there she was looking at herself...she saw them disconnect her cybernetic legs and place the new ones on their place and start placing on the new ones...

Next she watch them inject more drugs into her and then put into the bacta tank where slowly the world faded from her watching to her slowly waking up till she was fully awake, she jolted for a minute as her body got used to the new feeling...she could feel her bones had been made stronger...and her legs had been..ohhh the feeling was beyond words

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom