Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skararro Vehicles and Transportation, Inc

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Image Source: none
Canon Link: none
Development Thread: none
Primary Source: None

CORPORATION INFORMATION
Corporation Name: Skararro Vehicles and Transportation, Inc
Tier: 2
Headquarters:
Garel
Locations:

Garel

Operations: Vehicle Manufacturing

DESCRIPTION
Skararro was created to give military vehicles to the Alliance, such as speeder bikes, walkers, and the like.
While Not exactly open to private manufacturing contracts, they will sell to anyone who doesn't oppose the alliance. About three standard years after it's creation, Skararro received information that a First Order spy had infiltrated their board. This caused Rookskarro to be suspected of Treason. But, the Alliance soon found the traitor, a Chiss named Ghri'othwin. This company is Extremely benevolent most of the time. Unless the client happens to be an enemy of the Alliance. They can be open, on occasion, to a private speeder or two for a high-ranking Alliance officer.

RATIONALE
This Company was Started by Rookskarro, upon joining the Galactic Alliance. It was created by him and 7 other long-dead Alliance members, as a corporation to create vehicles for The Galactic Alliance. Since then, it has thrived upon the business from the Alliance, and some high-ranking officers in it. Currently they have locations on one planet, and are looking to expand. They also feature a Wookiee clan logo on all vehicles designed, unless they're custom. These Business deals with the Alliance barely give them enough to scrape buy, so they'll occasionally create starships for the more "important" groups in the galaxy. These groups include senators, Royalties, Large names in the galaxy, and the like. Each product is given a thorough inspection by some of Rookskarro's personally appointed inspectors. If they don't meet their standards, hhe product's scrapped and started again.

Subsidiaries:
None

Parent Corporation: none

[member="Rookskarro"]

Hey, there, interesting concept, but we are gonna have to work a little on your submission.

Mostly what I will need you to do is buff up the description and rationale of the company. It's a bit on the lower end of the scale, could do with some details here and there, let me know if you need any help with that.

I will also ask what our policy is on adding WIP planets in a company submission for their location. I will get back to you on that.

--- Edit ---

Had a little talk and you have two options here: You could either wait with the submission of the company, until the planet is submitted and approved, or you can remove it from your submission now; then add it to your company through the company modification thread. Let me know which way you would like to go here.

[member="Tai Fa"] if it's alright with you, I have a couple things I'd like to say.

1) I think, if allowed, I'll modify it after approval. (Hopefully!)

2) Do you require specific expansion on one or more points of the description/rationale, or is it just general expansion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom