Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO 'MotM' - November

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi all!

Remember me? I'm the Faction Owner...c'mon, you remember, don't you?

I had a rough 5 months and in turn left the site, but I am making my return and here to oversee the mighty Silver Jedi. However, if one thing has been made clear to me, it's that running a Faction is not down to a "Faction Owner". All the staff, in my eyes, are Faction Owners. They have take the Faction above and beyond what I'd hoped for, so my thanks to them all.

So I'm happy to return for the 'New Member Shout-Out' and 'Member Of The Month'!

NMSO.png

And as I've been away for so long, I've missed so many new faces...so basically, since May 2018, all of you have joined up since then get my shout-out! Thank you for joining us, taking part, having fun, and being the best of the best!

SJMOTM.png
Now the chance to thank one member who has shown great passion and dedication over the years they have supported us. From astounding Faction / Codex creations, supporting new members and having more alts than you care to imagine keeping up with, there can be only one today.

Our March Member Of The Month is [member="Matsu Ike"]
Please wear our special Rank Tag with pride in your signature if you wish for all of November.

MOTMSJ.png
Thank you ALL for everything you do.

Keep the ideas coming, keep getting involved and keep having fun out there because we are showing that nothing can knock the spirit of the Silver Jedi writers even in tough times!

Also, please feel free to come to any of the Staff or myself with questions, concerns or issues you feel we can help you overcome and make the Faction even better going forward.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom