Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO Dominion of Dellalt [Planning Mark II]

Okay! Me again. :p

So after double checking the map, I now propose we dominion Dellalt. A lovely watery world for all our acquatic members to enjoy as well as the rest of us.

Below are some objectives:

J'uock's Mining Camp - A small group of criminals have reopened the old mines. Although they pay their workers in order to not draw attention to themselves, it is minimal wages and the conditions are substandard. It is all but slavery and many unaccounted deaths have occurred. Occupational Health and Safety is a real issue. The local government have asked the Silver Jedi to investigate the rumours that their people have been poorly treated and solve the issue. Medics will be required to ascertain the health of the workers once freed.

Only The Penitent Man (or woman) Shall Pass - South Continent. A treasure hunt within the old ruins of the Vaults. Explore on the South Continent and discover the remains of the Queen of Ranroon, this find will give you a clue to discovering the location of the vaults. Beware the false vaults for they are riddled with traps, for Xim was very clever and hid his treasures well.

Brotherhood of Darkness - North Continent. Fleeing the core, some of the members of the One Sith have come to Dellalt to resurrect the Brotherhood of Darkness. They have corrupted the local government officials who turn a blind eye to them and their business dealings with providing the miners in J'uock's camp with slave workers. The corruption on Dellalt is wide spread.

Anno Forte Quest - Two Jedi, Knight Siadem Forte and Padawan Anno were executed under Order 66. Pay homage to them and you might just discover more then you bargained for.

I object to the objectives! - Do your own thing, and enjoy writing a story.

Okay, there you have it!

Also, if someone would like an added objective, please post here and I shall at it.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Very interesting, and its aquatic! I like it! Also after looking up the planet article on Wookiepedia I noticed this planet has quite a history in regards to the Clone Wars. The planet was alligned with the Separatist and apparently Order 66 took place on this planet as well resulting in the deaths of 4 out of 10 Jedi who were trying to escape the legions of Clones. Perhaps an objective could include that?

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

Actually, if you do go off and do something around the Jedi that were killed, you might find their remains (or not if their bodies vanished on death) but you could find their sabers. The hilts of which might be eroded but the focusing crystals would be fine. Not sure if there are names of the Jedi killed there, if not probably best to keep it vague.

edit.

Yeap, Jedi Klossi Anno and Siadem Forte

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
the jedi history on the world and their names would mean much to the library archives station. given it has a small thing for all jedi in the order with an area for personal effects

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
giphy.gif

Thought I'd get my money's worth from this gif :)

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

If you do decide to go for Forte's saber, you will not find it on Dellalt. But ... you would find evidence of it and with the history in the Jedi Library, it would lead you to Kashyyyk.

But this dom could be the start of your quest to find it.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Oh poodoo! [member="Coci Heavenshield"] I just relooked at the article and realized something. Knight Siadem Forte and Padawan Anno did not die on Dellalt. They were amongst the Jedi there but the intitially survived Order 66 but Siadem Forte was eventually killed by Vader on Kashyyyk and Anno was also on Kashyyyk but she somehow survived. We could still do the Clone Wars objective on just keep it vaguely on the unknown jedi. Not sure if that's an issue.

Edit: Nevermind I think you knew that haha. That is something I could do, after finding evidence on Dellalt I could then go to Kashyyyk.

This is shaping up to be fun and exciting

chance for different aquatic jedi to join together, chance to explore and find knowledge and information about the jedi, treasure hunting and just do it. We shall get to have some awesome

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] mostly to not have rebellion. honestly I forgot the rule about rebellions in the capital hex and we could have made hast and drongar a tier 2 to get both ut the others we are looking for tier 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom