Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sithbys Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To sub the uniform for a business.
  • Image Source: N/A, No Image
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: None
    • Kinetic: None
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Other: Elements - High
    • Stains: Extreme
    • Mind Tricks: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Mental Protection: The suit uses the dark side to protect the user's mind.
STRENGTHS
  • Resistant to Stains
  • Protects the mind of the user.
WEAKNESSES
  • Can Only take a small amount of damage
  • Does not protect against the elements
  • It is not highly kinetic resistant
  • Does not protect against blasters.
  • Does not protect against Lightsabers.
DESCRIPTION

A uniform made by Galactic Curios and Cuisine that was designed for the employees of a restaurant they plan to open, Sithbys. This uniform was made out of a lightweight material. Once the outfit was made, Sith Runes were engraved on the outfit. These runes were designed to protect the mind of the user. The outfits weren't made for any sort of combat, but for day to day usage. The Sith Runes not only block the use of Mind Tricks, Force Dominate, or Similar Power, but do something else. Specifically, the runes retaliate against the user of said tricks on the wearer of the suit via a Force Lightning bolt to the user of the mind tricks.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Cameron Tyris Cameron Tyris

Hello, alright let us begin

Production: Mass-Produced

Force enhanced items cannot have a production of mass produced. Based on the amount of work presented and information. I would accept this at unique at best. With more work maybe semi-unique.

Resistances:
  • Energy: None
  • Kinetic: None
  • Lightsabers: Average
  • Other: Elements - High
  • Stains: Extreme
  • Mind Tricks: Extreme

You are two ratings over balanced and will need to reduce.

Mental Protection: The suit uses the dark side to protect the user's mind.

If it is enhanced with alchemical energy and runes it would have higher weight. That is why sith swords and robes were generally heavier then average.

The Sith Runes not only block the use of Mind Tricks, Force Dominate, or Similar Power, but do something else. Specifically, the runes retaliate against the user of said tricks on the wearer of the suit via a Force Lightning bolt to the user of the mind tricks.

You are going to need to provide a canon example of a mental shield creating a lightning bolt with the force when someone tries to influence.

This is rough and ambitious but overly a mess that needs a lot of refinement. Production is going to have to go down, I would recommend trying to balance it more so then it is. I would drop it being able to create force lightning if someone tries to use a mental technique. I would drop the sith runes personally and make it more compacted but that is me.

Let me know when ALL of the edits are completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom