Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith vs Bith

So I had a thought, trying to work out where best to insert a new sith into a HUGE faction and well established faction, which for the record is terrifying.

I recalled a particular thread from a loooong time ago, when a particular Sith Master (soon to be empress of the OG Sith Empire, they know who they are) led a small group of bratty Sith apprentices through a dominion of Felucia, it was a great way for apprentices to build alliances and rivalries and turned out to be a tonne of fun. However, dominion isn't in my remit, or current capabilities so, instead my idea is this:

A small raiding party consisting mostly of Sith Apprentices (flexible, depending on the uptake) are dispatched to Bith to test defences, find weaknesses in the domed cities, and perhaps identify useful resources as to whether its a viable pathway for the One Sith to take. I can ponder on specific goals if people want that or I can leave it loosey goosey.

The thread can be public if there are other who wish to join raiding or even present opposition, or we can keep it faction only?

Thoughts? Feelings?

I too am writing a Sith apprentice in the same large and well established faction, recently wrote a mission for acolytes. Noone has jumped in yet, im going to blame that on the US turkey day being tomorrow, but you could take a look and see if it interests you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom