Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Super Beast Training [OPEN TO SITH]

Zz'acc

Z
Zz'acc listened intently, viewing this moment as a training session as well as intellectual teaching. He didnt get what digits were yet, but he did understand the idea of focusing his energy on a singular point. Inherent color? This flew right over his head. But after a thought, he inferred its meaning. Reaching down with his gigantic hand, he held the tip of his first claw over the symbol.

Staring didnt aid in his concentration, so instead he closed his eyes and began to meditate. Drawing in the power of the darkside from all around him, Zz'acc began channeling it down his arm then through his wrist and into his hand. He didnt work to move the energy through and into the spell just yet as he wanted to know he had sufficient energy. A being of his size would undoubtedly have a far greater potential then the average Apprentice but that didnt change his drive not to mess up in front of his Teacher.

Deeming the energy gathered as sufficient, Zz'acc finally let the power flow in the desired direction. Before long the spell let off a small emission of lavender light - his signature color being slightly darker then the average purple, with a murky indigo seemingly mixed in.

[member="Christian Slade"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian smiled as he watched Zz'acc, knowing that this beast, as opposed to any other apprentice he ever had, didn't have anything else with which to distract himself. Others were like him, humanoids with lives to live outside of their dealings in the Dark side and their learning under Christian, but Zz'acc had devoted himself entirely to Christian's teaching, and that was where he would benefit the most.

"Good...", Christian whispered, glancing up at Zz'acc with that award winning smile. "You have a signature color very similar to mine, which means that we share a similar presence in the dark side. We are not so different, you and I.", he said, reaching out and holding his hand over Zz'acc's massive one and watching as a dark smoke like energy began to rise through the air in a perfect circle above the spell circle.

"Most Sith would have emitted a red, yellow or even orange color, but you've surprised me yet again."

[member="Zz'acc"]

Zz'acc

Z
That chant, earlier, what did it mean? Zz'acc asked. He understood that it held a relevance to the spell, but not to what degree. Continuing his concentration on the spell, the light began to glow brighter. One day he would learn to master the flames, and to do so required constant training and perseverance. Thus he couldnt slack. He had to know each spell, or alike ability, inside and out before attempting another.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"It was my call to the elements for their power in another language. Specifically, spells do not need to be called out in languages of witch or speall weaver origin, but their power can be amplified if they are, at least from what I've seen.", he whispered through the force, stepping over by the circle a little closer and watching Zz'acc's progress. "You can recite them silently in your mind as well for powerful results. Something I insist that you do, until such a time comes that you master the galactic standard language and attempt to master more."

[member="Zz'acc"]

Zz'acc

Z
Invocabo elementum ignis. Zz'acc murmured, his concentration never faltering. He pondered if he could one day cast the spell using his own choice of words, watching as nothing happened at first. Continuing the flow of power to the circle, he said it again with more anger at such a display. First came a bare whisk of smoke, but that was a clear sign it was working.

Invocabo elementum ignis, finally with the uttering on the third attempt Zz'acc got results. A small flame burned for a second, bright like a flare before dieing away. Nodding in victory, Zz'acc asked, Is it possible to bring the symbol with me?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian smiled as he glanced up at Zz'acc, taking note of his latest accomplishment. He nodded at the creature, affirming that they could find a way for him to carry the symbol with him, but he was sure that he wouldn't like it much. "First you need to realize how to control your force. When conjuring the elements, picture your spirit flowing through you and manifesting itself in different ways. Whether you share your soul with the earth and help the grass to grow greener, your spirit flow quickly like a fast flowing stream, your essence burn hot like an all consuming fire, or let it whisper your words to a single person miles away with the wind."

"It is anything and everything around us, you just need to know how to tap into it's connection to you and how it effects you.", he finally said, squatting down and holding his hand over the circle and watching as the wind picked up around them, rushing to a fixed point beneath his hand. The next moment, a small spiral of wind forms into a spout, rising up higher and higher, wavering back and forth, but not smearing the symbol on the ground beneath it.

"This symbol is not your only source of power, but it is your connection to the force by way of alchemy.", he said, watching as the clouds began to slowly, but surely move across the sky above the vortex that grew taller and taller and taller. "That symbol you can carry with you in your own way, which is for you to decide. However, I suggest that your skin carry this mark in some way.", he said, raising both hands and displaying plainly the spell circles tattooed into the palms of his hands.

"Alchemy is always at my fingertips, every moment.", he said, smirking as he slowly closer his hands into fists, one digit at a time.

[member="Zz'acc"]

Zz'acc

Z
The moment he heard the affirmative, Zz'acc was moving to use his claws to carve the symbol against the backs of both hands. Concentrating once again, while doing as his Master told and imagining the power coming down his arms from his core in the form of white hot fire. As it passed his hands he imagined it breaking free directly from the symbols - his blood sizzled and dried as he did, surprising himself at the depth he carved the runes.

Can this one do others? Zz'acc asked as he stared at the small flames that roiled along his arms towards his chest. He wondered because, if so he could conjure both flames and ice simultaneously, to which would be a dangerous combination. Or even water in itself. Letting the flames die down, the Zillo dropped back to all fours to look at his Master. If there were trainings like this, he foresaw a grand power awaiting him at the end.

What's next Master? Zz'acc asked with an arched brow.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian watched Zz'acc closely with those enchanting golden eyes he had as he stepped between either of the beasts hands and held his own above them. As he did he would feel the force resonating downwards over his large hands as Christian whispered. "Spiritus invoco vis. Quid intus hujus bestiae. Illum, quod esset homo."

All of a sudden a bright dark purple light rushed out of the etchings in bother their hands, the beasts own rising up involuntarily to rest in the palms of Christian's hands. From Christian's palm to the top of Zz'acc's hand, he began to change, his skin sinking into a pale color as his claws began to retract into his body, his digits growing shorter and shorter as his hand shrank to a size no bigger than Christian's, the change rolling up the beast's arms, which grew shorter, smaller and pale like Christian's very own skin.

[member="Zz'acc"]

Zz'acc

Z
Many would view such a change, one driven by Alchemy wouldn't be so painful. But when you're Zz'acc's size, the amount of shifting and manipulating needed was immense, thus an instant cringe was met by the power. He didn't call out in pain, didn't jerk away, instead he growled low in his throat against the pain.

First his hands shifted size, becoming roughly the equivalent to Slades. Then his long arms as well, How do you do something like this? This is impossible. Zz'acc whispered, the awe making him speak extremely softly. If his Master could make him small, then do many of his lives qualms and issues would be resolved. Hell if he got small enough, he could attempt lightsaber play and the like! What an idea that was!

How long will this last? Can the effect be even greater? When can I learn this!? Zz'acc asked, his urgency growing by the second. For as each word came free of his telepathic vocals, other portions of his body shrunk. Soon enough he was staring properly eye to eye with Christian, to which Zz'acc dropped to his knees to bow once again. The man had done the impossible.

My master... with the words came a strong feeling of pride, for he chose correctly undoubtedly.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian looked down on Zz'acc with those golden eyes of his, narrowing as he bowed and called him his Master. As he did, Christian knelt down and watched him there, reaching up and lifting his head so that he could look into his eyes. "We've made a covenant with nature who has agreed to change your natural form in exchange for the respect of it's element. From this moment on, you must uphold Nature that is around you and work in it's way to better life, but the metal and stone cities like the one in the distance...", Christian whispered, glancing over his shoulder. "You can do with those as you please, as well as the people within them."

"Nature is the strongest element because it will never be gone. Not completely. If gives fire something as fuel to burn, the trees help to create and preserve the wind and the forests encircle streams, ponds and lakes to shade them and keep the sun from evaporating every last drop.", he said, still watching him with those golden eyes. "Nature has allowed you to be reborn into a man, but without me around it will be hard for you to hold this form on your own. If you do not learn to center the force within you, your skin will split, your bones will crack, and it will be a very painful rebirth into the beast you were born to be."

[member="Zz'acc"]

Zz'acc

Z
The Zillo smiled, a dark and twisted curve of the facial muscles, that looked wrong in everyway upon the beast, Of course my Master. If the Nature, and the Force, both show enough power to make me such then they deserve more respect than I can give. Despite the petrifying smile, his words were true - he just liked the idea of pillaging the "metal and stone cities".

He did not quite comprehend why he would need his Master around himself if the procedure was already done, but he did understand the speech he gave about pain and thus knew to stay near him unless he had other plans. How do I obtain such a feat? As well,what other unimaginable powers do you wield????? Zz'acc asked. Looking about himself he smiled once more, he had never seen events from such a low level, things seemed almost calmer at this size - probably thanks to there no longer being a humongous blood thirsty beast hanging over everyone.

Reaching out with the Force, he gripped a nearby stone and drew it to them. Holding it in his palm he almost chuckled, It's heavier then I thought. My strength went with my size.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"You'll need to practice centering your power. To hold this form you have to give back to the force. Imagine sleeping undisturbed during the worst possible storm. It's almost impossible to think that you wouldn't wake up.", Christian said, walking with Zz'acc and examining him as he did. "If you wake up, however, it's like a break in your concentration, and if your concentration breaks, you will be in for a painful reentry into your true form."

"If you can't learn to control it when I am not around to help harness your touch with the force, then you'll surely surprise a few people in the future, I'm sure. Your skin will tear into tatters, your bones will break and grow at alarming rates, and your insides will feel like they are exploding all at once. That, my apprentice, is painful.", he said, turning and walking in the opposite direction from Zz'acc after just a moment. "For example...", he said, turning and walking backwards, distancing himself from the beast in human form and letting his containment of the Zilo's force go.

Slowly the force slipped away from Zz'acc and Christian's influence left him, leaving Zz'acc with much less power than he had felt before, no bubble of the force to envelop him and help him to hold his form.

[member="Zz'acc"]

Zz'acc

Z
Zz'acc let his eyes go wide, but didnt call out in pain, instead the brute concentrated as hard as it could on holding the size. He actually seemed to succeed for a moment or two, but then it changed and his body was growing at an alarming rate. Roaring out in pain hard enough to shake the ground, Zz'acc now focused instead on not passing out.

It took a matter of a few minutes, only a little longer then it took for his master to help him reach that state to begin with. When he was once more towering over the horizon, the brute offered a weak chuckle, Well that was different. His breathing was labored, and it was obvious that he bled in a few places, but overall the beast was alright. If not for natural defenses, that might have been otherwise.

To numb the pain slightly, Zz'acc once more murmured those words for the previous spell, and stared intently at the flames that licked along his body. It didnt hurt, not in the same sense, rather it warmed his pulsing flesh where it had nearly been torn from the inside out. Offering a yawn the beast couldnt hide his exhaustion, Maybe some rest now? Then missions when we awake?

(I figured we could just have them 'rest' then jump straight to a mission so we dont have to open a new thread.)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
OOC: Sounds good to me. We'll get to work on some missions here in the next few days, so keep in touch with me on that. As for your first mission, however, you will represent me in the Malachor V tournament in the Acolyte division. Don't disappoint me.

[member="Zz'acc"]

THREAD COMPLETE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom