Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character SITH MASTER

Sith Master

S
SITH MASTER

latest

NAME: Sith Master
FACTION: The Galactic Empire
SPECIES: Human?
SEX: N/A
HEIGHT: 24 pixels
WEIGHT: 560 kb
EYES: Red
HAIR: Unknown
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Effective Against Troopers and Mechs
+Detects Stealth Units
-Vulnerable to Bounty Hunters
-Costs 50 more Nova than Jedi Master
-55 second training time

APPEARANCE:
Pixels that vaguely resemble a Sith unit.

BIOGRAPHY:
Finished his 55 seconds of training time and ready for action.

"These masters of the Force are only available at Tech Level 4, and are much stronger and tougher than even their brethren Knights. Thus not only can these warriors rend asunder entire ranks of enemy Troopers and Mechs, but the Force gives them great powers indeed: They can convert enemy units to their cause, and masters of the Force may even learn to convert buildings and Heavy Weapons platforms."
—Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds Manual description

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Jedi intelligence report:

I encountered an enigmatic man who goes by 'the Sith Master' - and he deserves the epithet. I've rarely seen his equal, particularly in mind control. I was traveling with OPA soldiers at the time, and he turned them against me with ease. His face was curiously distorted, perhaps from ritual scarification or alchemy. Be advised that this man should be considered a new and major threat, comparable to the strongest Sith of the Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom