Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith-Mandalorian Clans

Amaya Cardei

A
LNZBjQZ.gif
tN4lNDB.png
LU9QsOV.gif

Over the last eight years, we've built ourselves up within the security and safety of the Sith Empire's borders. Building our families, watching our children grow and teaching them the language. Showing our kin how to wield a beskad, honoring the Manda and fighting when we're called to fight. In exchange for our swords, we have land of our own and the Sith hardly bother us. We're outside their normal hierarchy, we don't quite answer to them and they don't take orders from us. We command only our own and help where we can. All anyone can ask is to follow the Resol'nare to the best of their ability, of course, vod you may wonder. What of the Mand'alor? We rejected the so-called Infernal and instead follow our Aliit A'lors.

There are three main clans here, the Amuns, the Rooks and the Eldars. We each specialize in something in different and we do what we can to help one another get by. We spar, we train and spill blood with one another - if you recall the days when the Force users were purged or cured? We took our own and fled here, here we are not looked down upon for having been gifted. Instead, we are trained in the ways of the Sith. We watch the Imperials in their ships and make our own, and I can see your face vod. You think us soft, and maybe so but then perhaps you'd like to test your words against my blade?

You see, by being outside the hierarchy we're able to go places and do things that these Sith'ari are not able to. They drag their Imperial dogs on the leash but we roam free, for here it is simple. Bend the knee or die, weakness is purged from our own clans there can only be honor in battle, and glory in the death thereof. As I've said there are three main clans, here and with them are many smaller clans the three clans are simply referred to as the Triad. They meet on Dantooine, the current seat of our people and guide us on our path.

Come alone, come with your clan it matters not. You are here now, and that is all that matters. I've got some information here about the clans, take a look. When you've decided let me know, I'll get you to where you need to go. Oh and one last thing, vod.

We are the Imperial Super Commandos of the Sith Empire.

A13ICV3.jpg

If you have weapon, armor or a ship you wish to share with our people then please list it below so that we may add it to the armory. In a similar manner if you have a location, a hideout, enclave or a cantina we can frequent then let us. If you have brought your clan and wish to have them be part of one of the major clans, or if you're just here to join one of them then say so down below. If you'd rather your clan be an unaffiliated clan of the Triad then please note this as well. We encourage you to look through the Index to learn more about us and check back for new information.

BmO04vi.png

Access to the Armory

Enclaves, Cantinas, Hideouts and Ports

Mandalorian Clans
Clan Amun: Major House
- [member="Riela Amun"], Aliit A'lor
- [member="Ourania Amun"], Al'verde
- [member="Prudii Amun"], Ver'alor
- [member="Lyris Vyrehl"], Alor'uus
- [member="Bryce Americus"], Evaar'la verd

Clan Rook: Major House
- @Hannibal Rook, Aliit A'lor