Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith? Jedi? Dark Jedi? Help!

Suhr

S
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Yes it will! :p

@[member="Syn"]
Ride the Lightning Sandworm.

@[member="Cronos Aegir"]
You'll just have to be persuasive then. ^_^
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]
Looks like you have competition from @[member="Matsu Ike"] and everyone else though! :p

Suhr

S
@[member="Juthan'Athar"]@Fiera Eldaska@[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]@Syn@Tae Reek@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]@[member="Haven Pryde"]@[member="Cronos Aegir"]@[member="Juthan'Athar"]@Matsu Ike

IT BEGINS!

[Edit: Crapcrapcrap it didn't notify some people. Sorry @[member="Fiera Eldaska"], @[member="Syn"], @[member="Tae Reek"] and @[member="Matsu Ike"] I thought it'd added you all into the post. Hopefully you'll find some reason to conveniently show up, and join in with the roleplay that's going on. Apologies about the lack of notification! :( ]
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13411-easter-twilek-hunt/

The Curator

T
Dude, just choose what u want to choose, think about ur characters background and personality and decide what faction would be best for him

Suhr

S
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
Ooo, congratulations! I hope that works out well for you. :)

@[member="The Curator"]
The problem is, just about every faction fits Suhr, because she's an incredibly flexible character in terms of accepting viewpoints etc etc etc. The only thing she'd straight up say no to is anything to do with keeping Twi'leks as slaves. Hence the whole catch me if you can thing that's going on at the moment over in the RP thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom