Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Sith Industry - Warlords Of The Sith

INGA2ts.png

It'd been some time since Alina bothered with large cities. They only reminded her of when she lost her arms. And when she earned them back. Though neither of those were quite like the city she could see as her ship entered atmosphere. Well, not that she could. Thick plums of smoke made it far more difficult to even tell where the city was, but at least the auto pilot was able to plot it's course to the landing pad. The young Sith hopped up from the pilot's seat to head through the ship and make sure she had everything she felt she might need. Her lightsaber, her armor. Her pendant.

As a Sangnir, it'd be foolish to not bring her own blood supply less she want to go hungry. Or make a terrible mistake in a blood lust.

Not a usual problem, but where she was going would only get her killed if she lost control. Darth Sinestruss Darth Sinestruss was not the type of Sith she wanted to get on the bad side of. She wanted to see how these Fiefs worked within the Warlords of the Sith. How she could use the knowledge for herself and create her own powerbase? She was still an acolyte, but she had grown strong. Now was the time to look ahead and learn. Quickly she exited her ship to make her way through the city and find this Sith Lord so she could learn more.

Darth Sinestruss

Mistress of the Sith Hounds

Faarlsdreg Sith Fief
Second Moon of Weken, Faarlsun System
Realm of the Sith Warlords
The interior of the repulsorlift-palanquin, called Aeroquin, was long and precisely decorated with two cushioned bench rows mounted to either wall. A holoprojector module was embedded in the floor between them rimmed by bronzium gild. At the far end was a curved booth seat and similarly upholstered with red fabrics. Reclined into the center seat of the booth was the mistress of aeroquin and the Sith Fief it now flew through – the Sith Pure-Blood Knight Siqsa Kun.​

She sat with her back pressed into the high back of her seat, her arm crossed at her chest with her legs mounted up on an ottoman stump placed there by a spectacularly chromed and polished protocol droid. Sat either side of her was a set of HK-87 assassin droids. The HK droids had been customized to have a brutalist warrior visage that was adorned with plate armor and a ferocious grimacing grin.​

The protocol droid, a 3D-4X model, sat beside the ottoman as it engaged its servile etiquette subroutines. Siqsa glared down at the data-pad that sat in her lap as she pondered over the statistics of fief yields and production that scrolled up the translucent screen in an automated report presentation. When it ended Siqsa quietly plucked the data-pad and handed it to the 3D-4X, she had nicknamed Grott2 – a rhyming play on the ur-kittat Sith word Grotthu, meaning “slave”.​

Looking ahead as Grott2 docked the data-pad into a computer deck side panel, Siqsa watched the holoprojector beam a live feed of the fief’s skyscape. Faarlsdreg was a grim industrial city, built within the depths of an enormous and ancient impact crater with fortified ramparts around the crater’s rim. The rim bristled with anti-air and anti-orbital cannons, redoubts, parapets, and watch-towers. It was bathed in a thick smug that brewed from the spewing smoke stacks of the metal refinery factories that crowded the outer rings of the city.​

lHHVr3V.png

Their factory furnaces burned at every hour, churning the raw ore stripped from the moon’s crust and deeper levels by massive moving mining platforms called Ore-Crawlers. The aeroquin flew low, between the smoke-stack towers, the towers of feudal estates and the domed houses of the Faarlsdreg Merchant Lords, Factory-Serfs, and the many market districts that exported Faarlsdreg’s metal and armor products and imported goods from across the Tingel-Arm rim.​

Siqsa scanned the live feed of her fief. She had turned down her master’s offers of founding a fief on Tash-Taral and choice the second moon of Weken exactly for its resources. Unlike Darth Voyance, Siqsa had not use for religious symbolism and power – she was more practical. In order to expand her Itsuttoi’s (Sith Clan) feudal grip within the complex clutter of Sith Warlords she needed the resources to build her own armada, arm her own soldiers, and support the Sith Battle Chapters stationed at her fief (and subsequently placate the Sith Baron’s and Generals who monitored her fief). She had no use for symbolic power to influence the masses, what the Athiss Horde Clan needed was metal and arms.​

Passing through the smug, towers, and throngs of factory-serfs marching to work or running to spend what little free time they had in the taverns and spice dens of the black markets, the aeroquin landed in the walled and heavily guarded personal estate of Siqsa. The estate was a large plaza with two areas. The first a courtyard that housed the modest homes of her personal clan serfs and then a inner courtyard where Siqsa’s lordly manor resided. The aeroquin hovered low and passed the serf’s courtyard to land in the manor courtyard. Stepping out of the aeroquin Siqsa, flanked by her HK droids and Grott2, stepped down into the manor courtyard’s central promenade and greeted the gathering of Sith Knights and Tyrophytes she had invited on the ambition to expand the Clan Kinsmen of her feudal retinue.​

kompy2y.png

The first two she had seen was one that was already of her brood – the Lord Romund Sro Romund Sro the other was a Miralian, a Ihsan Ihsan that was of particular interest to Siqsa, since she had been snatched from the Sith Imperial dungeons by Darth Voyance herself and sent to her. Besides these familiar two, there was a grouping of others, including a pale ashen skinned one who arrived through the front gate ( Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru ).​

Siqsa greeted Romund with a raised hand gesturing him to follow, “Not as agrarian as you had envisioned Lord Sro?” Siqsa continued as she reached him, “Nevertheless it is a start. I have granted you an estate her as well for your enfeoffment as one of my Kinsmen. But you shall get your serfs and lands soon enough. This moon may have a rocky surface but there are some biomes that can be engineered into grand yielding fields.”

She glanced past Romund and eyed Ihsan, “I am glad you have come,” said Siqsa. “My master, Sovereign Voyance, has told me much about you. An interesting catch you are, Miralian.”

Siqsa moved on and cut into the other Knights gathered, her HK Droids marching ahead to part the Sith warriors gathered. Grott2 travelled ahead and opened the large darkly tainted steel doors that slid apart to reveal the entrance to Siqsa’s manor.​

Last edited:

Romund wore his more casual yet traditionally Morellian overcoat. It dragged on past his knees. He felt like for a more formal setting he would ditch the bronze colored armor for something a little more comfortable. Looking up his uncovered yellow eye spotted the vessel that carried his loyalties. He watched as Siqsa exited with his droids. As she approached Romund would respectfully bow to the Sith women.

She motioned for him to follow her, and he would. Listening to her remark about the rather lack of rurality to the moon they were on. She explained how he had an estate here and that soon enough he too would get his own lands and serfs. "Please, don't worry yourself with providing for me lands Lady Kun. Morellians like myself are a patient people, I am sure you have much more pressing maters and concerns to attend to." He replied to her graciously. If a little extra time is all it took to make sure he got what he desired, than so be it. Even if his own fiefdom was some hollowed out asteroid with only droids to call serfs he would be fine. Actaully to Romund that thought sounded pretty nice to him as he pondered on the merits of it to himself while Siqsa engaged with the Miralian.

Romund wanted independents and sovereignty above all else in this galaxy. He understood that for all the Sith's talk about setting one's self free, they certainly had a habit of crushing others beneath them. If he could prevent such domination over himself and that which he controls than he would feel like that was a great success in his eyes. Free from the tampering of other Sith's power struggles.

Last edited:

INGA2ts.png

It wasn't much of a surprise that she was simply 'here'. She was one of these 'Broodlings'. The term still sounded far to edgy for her own taste. She already had the dark clothes and the thirst for literal blood, did she really need to be called a Broodling, too? All it did was make her cringe. Her expression betrayed none of this, however.

She was here to observe, so settling into the background would work just fine for the young Sith. Her yellow eyes glanced over Darth Sinestruss Darth Sinestruss . It was curious to see a Lord so willing to serve another. Was that what the Warlords were about? How did they advance? Many question to ask, when the chance arrived.

Romund Sro Romund Sro

Darth Sinestruss

Mistress of the Sith Hounds
"Please, do worry yourself with providing for me lands Lady Kun. Morellians like myself are a patient people, I am sure you have much more pressing maters and concerns to attend to." He replied to her graciously

"I worry a great deal," Siqsa replied coyly, "That's the idea as a Itsuttoi'ari, Lord Sro."

The Sith Pureblood took a long step over the raised threshold of the Manor House, stepping into its circular first floor. She continued to speak to Romund Sro Romund Sro , even though she was ahead of him. She gesticulated her concerns with sanguine waves of her hands. Continuing, "I must keep my eye on what my Clan Kinsmen seek to gain and rule, so that their feudal ties are keep taut and tight." Siqsa raised her voice as she turned around, as if her next point was directed at all that had gathered, "Lest they become so excited by the Sith Code they decide to follow the last tenant against the binds of the Itsuttoi itself." She smiled and then reclined into a seat as her HK droids marched to her side. She pointed to Romund and the others to sit down. Serfs in long robes passed platters of food and drink, which crowded a central round table in a feasting spread.​

"That is why I have called you all here," Siqsa said, her coy tone dying beneath the severity of her voice. "The Athiss Horde needs Kinsmen Warriors to enforce the conquests I have in mind. To spread the Horde's Corsairs across the Rim and carve a path of fiefs and rule. We must do it quickly and before the greater Warlords impose their dominions upon what we conquer. Because soon...soon the Warlords will unleash themselves on the Empire."

Siqsa clasped her hands together forming a sort of arched hand sign as she planted each of her elbows on the seat's armrests. She leaned forward and eyed everyone. She passed her glance before she stopped on Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru . Her eyes narrowed and she turned her head to meet the wanderer head on. "Why are you here, pale one..." Siqsa probed with some venom in her words, "Why have you answered my muster's call?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom