Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Sith Imperial Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.jpg

* Intent: To flesh out the details of the Jen'ari Empire's Imperial Army Infantry Unit

* Image Credit: source here

* Role: Primary Infantry combat unit of The Jen'ari Empire's Imperial Army

* Links: Imperial Soldier

GENERAL INFORMATION
* Unit Name: Imperial Sith Troopers

* Affiliation: The Jen'ari Empire

* Classification: infantry

* Equipment:
* A280c Blaster Rifle
* Flash Bang Grenades
* Fragmentation Grenades
* Duraplast Imperial Armor

COMBAT INFORMATION
* Availability: Common

* Deployment: mass
* There is thousands of soldiers, deployed at 100 - 200 at a time

* Strengths & Weaknesses:
* + The unit is highly trained in all types of combat making them a tough issue to handle
* + Easily can overwhelm their opponents due to teaming up and working as one.

* - Unit has no defence against force powers.
* - Although armor is made of duraplast they can easily be defeated by lightsabers.

* Description: The Sith Imperial Troopers are highly trained in all combat styles including firearms due to a classified training regime in place in the Jen'ari Imperial Academy. This unit is the main backbone of the Reconstituted Sith Empire/The Jen'ari Empire's imperial army, they could easily overwhelm opponents by mere mass of numbers. Their armor is made of Duraplast in the exact style of the Imperial Soldier from the Old Republic Sith Empire. Underneath the armor they wear a bodyglove made with armorweave.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Overall this looks good, a solid infantry submission with some hard weaknesses.

There's only one issue we need to address, and that's your equipment loadout. These guys are Common/Mass deployment, but the GHL 1B blaster rifle is a minor production item. Common/Mass are normally restricted to mass produced. There are a few ways we can proceed here, I'll leave it up to you. Either you can bump these guys up to Uncommon, make whatever changes you need to make that work. Or if you're really keen on keeping them as is, you can have your factory whizzes submit another rifle at mass produced, and swap that in.

I know you guys have an invasion coming up, and I was unable to judge during the holidays themselves. So if you decide to submit the new rifle, tag me as soon as its posted and I'll take it on faith that it will be vetted by the factory judges so we can expedite this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom