Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith Games (Be my apprentice)

What started as a meme on Discord is now gonna happen. Firrerreo here is somewhat insane but also could use an apprentice. So, what's better than some force trials cleverly disguised as kid games where loosing means death? Grand prize is you live! And become his apprentice.

No, you don't actually have to kill your character if you don't want. But yeah, anyone up to join a murder game show while fighting to survive and become Fir's first apprentice?

Xalax

X
While I am not interested in participating in the games themselves, I would like to observe in order to analyze organic beings, and possibly help create and/or fund the games. My droid minions could also assist with “recruiting” new players.

Also, can my character get a similar suit, but colored grey?

ca3148cc6fac480ef1d9247bfb836070

You can have the mask too.

Xalax

X
By the way, where do you think The Games should be held? I have a planet that I submitted to the Codex a long time ago, which is both mostly uninhabited, and is conveniently close to Sith territory. Here is a link:

What started as a meme on Discord is now gonna happen. Firrerreo here is somewhat insane but also could use an apprentice. So, what's better than some force trials cleverly disguised as kid games where loosing means death? Grand prize is you live! And become his apprentice.

No, you don't actually have to kill your character if you don't want. But yeah, anyone up to join a murder game show while fighting to survive and become Fir's first apprentice?

I'm down to beat you up, not so much games or apprenticeship. So uh, ok we duel I guess?

Xalax

X
The Planet Zodasia has officially been added to the Map.

By the way, should we start a recruitment thread both for anyone interested in signing up, and to draw more attention to this storyline? I think it should be labeled as a campaign, so that anyone who signs up will know that it is part of a series of threads. I was also thinking that each game could be a separate thread in the campaign.

The Planet Zodasia has officially been added to the Map.

By the way, should we start a recruitment thread both for anyone interested in signing up, and to draw more attention to this storyline? I think it should be labeled as a campaign, so that anyone who signs up will know that it is part of a series of threads. I was also thinking that each game could be a separate thread in the campaign.
Oh, uh. Yeah. That's actually a really good idea.

Xalax

X
So would you like to start it, or should I? I plan on doing some in-person recruitment myself, so I will definitely post on it at some point, but since you’re the host, it might be better if you started it off.

So would you like to start it, or should I? I plan on doing some in-person recruitment myself, so I will definitely post on it at some point, but since you’re the host, it might be better if you started it off.
You're welcome to start it if you'd like! I don't plan to for a bit, just because I plan to sleep soon. I can do something tomorrow though if you'd rather!

Xalax

X
I have started the thread, so hopefully some people notice and reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom