Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Empire Q&A Thread - Get answers to your questions here

Valik said:
Q: How did a chiss become a Moff of the Sith Empire when Csilla is halfway across the galaxy?
Kirk's bio goes into more detail. He joined the Empire almost 15 years before 835 ABY and began as an Ensign in the Empire's efforts to contact the Chiss. Certain events transpired that lead to Kirk becoming a Moff at 835 ABY.

....Welp, this doesn't seem to be active in the slightest, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I've just joined the RP and I've decided now would be a good time for my first character. I figured it might be a cool idea to start with nothing--if this Sith Empire is anything like the one in SWTOR I figure I could be rounded up and thrown into whatever academy is used. If possible, it'd be great if someone could roleplay an "overseer" type character to give me some fun trials, maybe test my thinking out a little bit. After that....well, I guess I'd just see where the RP takes me. Anyway, just a thought. Would this be possible?

Nobody

N
Yeah, it's your character, you can do what you want (within reason) but if you want the most common temple it is Korriban
@[member="nerdymidgetkid"]

| @[member="nerdymidgetkid"] |

I've just transferred my Sith Marauder character (Ayra) and the Sith Marauder training regime she joined, where she was trained to become a Sith Marauder, into Chaos. It is currently being run from the Sith Academy, or Grand Sith Temple, on Korriban. If you like, you can create your character via your profile and selected "Characters" there and then get in touch with me via the PM system, so we can arrange for your character to be inducting into the regime, if you would like him or her to become a Sith Marauder.

Our thread can be from Ayra finding out a potential cadet and venturing out to finding him to taking your character with brute force, if you want. Entirely up to you. If you have a character from another SWRP community, like I do in Ayra and @[member="Vilox Pazela"], then you can transfer him or her into Chaos after posting their biography and proof of their rank and position in the Sith in your biography thread. I hope you stick around and look forward to roleplaying with you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom