Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Sith Empire Exploratory Fleet Bane’s Blade Operation Force Factor OOC

Hello everyone my name is Trenton and I write for Christoph Voytger a legionnaire for the Sith Empire and I just wrote my first ever thread Here!


its a raid on a neutral planet and I am open to all kinds showing up and getting in on the action. Jedi, smugglers, criminals, all sorts. I am a very generous role play partner since all of my experience primarily comes from being a Dunegon Master and improv so im very Yes And. Id love it if anyone wants to be a part and work with me out of character or in character to tell a fantastic story. my Personal goal right now is to fuel Cristoph’s fanaticism and devotion to the Sith by committing violence in their name. Im super open to people being the hero of the situation!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom