Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sith Emperor Vitiate's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

2qu6ob5.jpg

Intent: a Trophy collection piece
Image Source: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/1/1d/Emperor_lightning_saber.png/revision/latest?cb=20120919003220
Canon Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vitiate
Best i could do
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Name: Sith Emperor Vitiate's Lightsaber
Manufacturer: Darth Vitiate
Affiliation: The Sith Emperor Darth Vitiate
Modularity: no

Production: unique
Material: Durasteel, Kyber Crystal, Lightsaber parts

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Lightsaber
Size: Small
Weight: Light

CONTENTS

the lightsaber of the once greatest sith emperor in existence, Darth Vitiate

Strengths:
The lightsaber was made with a Kyber crystal making it slightly more powerful than the average sith lightsabers made with synthetic crystals.

The lightsaber could be electrified using force lighting

Weaknesses:
The hilt was slightly longer than normal therefore making it easier to cut the handle or damage the handle and destroy the lightsaber.

the use of force lightning to electrify the lightsaber blade often caused shock pain to the user.

DESCRIPTION
The lightsaber of the 1,500 year long reigning Sith Emperor Vitiate, the hilt is made of black durasteel charged with a very powerful red kyber crystal. After his defeat at the hands of a Jedi Knight the lightsaber was thought to be lost. A great part of history from the great galactic war, the cold war and the Emperor himself and his Sith Empire of the Old republic. an item that would be normally sought after by many sith.

@A'den Kyr'am

The 'strengths and weaknesses' section of the template is more pertaining to the said strengths and weaknesses of the saber itself, not what had happened to the saber in the past. Unless of course you're saying the mere fact Vitiate touched it is strength and in that case - why is it such? What makes this saber worth having beyond sentiments?

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
[member="Cairyn Midore"] Nothing at all but sentiment, and it's going to be used in an RP to be given to someone else, it won't ever be used except to be put in a trophy case, and i know the soon to be new owner of this will have it the same cuz i'm giving it to my other character that's a sith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom