Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith crypt treasure hunt?

So I recently started a treasure hunting arc in this thread, following the tracks of Darth Aenigma, an ancient Sith lord obsessed with Riddles that almost completely erased himself from history. The thread is still ongoing, but its gonna end with Abyss finding a book that will lead him further down the path Aenigma took to hide his knowledge.

The treasure hunt will be similarly to the first thread, a combination of mystery force philosophy and riddles that our chars have to solve to save their lives. Also the thread can be used as development thread if you can think of something that could be hidden in the grave.

I would prefer people with a darkside or grey alignment but I am open to anything from jedi to non force users if you have a good idea why he or she should be there.

Sounds interesting,I would love my character to become more of an explorer,I'm in. But my only question is whether it's a Galaxy-wide hunt or just contained to a single planet?
(Hah,I saw what you did there,Aenigma-enigma)
[member="Abyss"]

It will be on one planet were Abyss will find additional pages of the book for another hunt. I am planning to do a few more of these because I have a ton of riddles written down in a file on my computer that can server as starting point for other threads with different people. Also I am panning that when I have used all my riddles I will end the arc in a grand final with anyone from the past hunts who wants to join.
[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Could be interesting, I have to figure out some riddles that will work for non force users and for multiple people. Will PM you if I should come up with something.
[member="Abraxis"]

Sounds really nice,I'll be sure to be there,this might be the biggest thread my character has ever been in. I think I'm too excited for this thread,but I think my expectations will be fulfilled.
[member="Abyss"]
[member="Abraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom