Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Crime Lord

Altair Damask

A
How many Sith had he killed? Twelve? Not enough, not nearly enough. Lucky for him it might grow by another one or two Sith kills. Denon was his destination, and it had a huge underground, and at its head was a Sith Lord. Whether this last part was true or not he didn’t know but he actively hunted organized crime with a hateful vengeance, slaughtering them without pause, without thought and without care for whether he’d make it out alive or not, so he went there with lethal intent. He docked his ship and got off to see his way about the local area, and he intended to find criminals very quickly.

It was dark, and it was raining. Which made it easy for him to vanish into the dark recesses of the town. It was there that he’d find friends and enemies alike.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

KGppKhT.jpg

It was a pretty cool evening, which was exactly what Xan preferred. It helped to combat the uncomfortable industrial warmth that dotted a few spots of the area. Plus it helped her think and focus on the mission. The rain helped to relax her as well, which was probably the biggest reason she stuck around this long. Tucking her hands into her jacket pockets, she wandered through Denon's neon-lit streets. Her mission was a simple one. Some sort of Sith upstart was trying to move in on Denon's underground which was rather unacceptable. Between Darkwire and the Corpos, there was enough crime and competition to go around. They didn't need some optimistic Sith moving in as well.

She had a few leads, but other than that, it was going to take some time to find this target of hers. Her first lead was by the docks. Apparently he was using some part to smuggle in some stuff of his own... and even if he wasn't, there was bound to be someone who knew something. The guy had to get onto the planet somewhere and this spaceport was his best option. However as she entered the area, she spotted something. A guy with a white suit and mask. That wasn't so odd, there were plenty of idiots on the planet with wacky outfits, he was blending in well enough. What stood out to her were the two cylindrical objects on his hips. She could recognize those anytime she saw one. Blinking in surprise, she decided to check him out.

She kept her distance as her cybernetic implants allowed her eyes to focus on him. If he was Sith, he definitely didn't look the part. After a few moments she closed the distance rather calmly, not wanting to cause any concern on his part. If he wasn't her target, he might know something and getting info out of a guy was a lot harder when he was on alert.

As she got closer, a smile appeared on her holographic mask. "Hey!" she called out with a happy voice, picking up the pace into a jog. "Hey, 'scuse me!" she spoke up as she neared him slowing down to stand a few paces away from him. "Hi, sorry to bother, but that alley leads to a Corpo facility. They don't like wandering peeps on their grounds all that much." she warned with a sunny voice. She nodded to the opposite direction as she looked him over. "You an offworlder?" she asked him casually as she brushed a strand of magenta hair out of her face, tucking it back in underneath her cap. "People usually know about which parts to avoid around here. But not an issue. Come on. You got somewhere to be?" she asked him.

Altair Damask

Altair Damask

A
He was stopped by a voice calling out to him. He turned his head and saw a woman dressed, if that could even count as ‘dressed’, in scant clothing aside from a jacket and tight pants with a cap and holographic mask that covered the lower half of her face. Interesting.

She spoke, giving him a warning of where he was headed and what their reaction would be at his appearance. Good, they might know where his target was. But he didn’t want her running ahead and warning them, so he’d humor her. And answer her questions, at least partially. He found it easier to lie when it was a portion of the truth.

“Apparently.” He said simply in response to her asking if he was an offworlder. “And you can say I have a place to be, but where exactly it is I do not know. I’m looking for someone. We have... business to discuss. Perhaps you can point me in their direction. He is also a newcomer, but he has made his presence known already. He keeps his face hidden under a black hood. Any idea where I might find him?”

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa

Last edited by a moderator:
His answer to her question was an odd one, but she got the idea. It was pretty obvious for the girl, after all. He continued to explain his situation, asking if she knew anything about another offworlder. A rather interesting piece of info to take note of. "Black hood, also new... sounds familiar." she commented as she thought about it for a second. "Though you're talking to the wrong girl here, sadly. I ain't got no clue on where to find the dude." she admitted with a shrug. Glancing down at his lightsabers, she gestured to the weapons. "I guess this business has something to do with those laser swords?" she asked calmly, looking back up at the man's masked face. A smirk curled onto her mask as she spun around to walk backwards, facing the man as she spoke.

"Funny enough, though. I'm actually looking for the dude as well." she admitted with a tilt of her head. Reaching up, she adjusted her cap before continuing. "Kriffer did my employers in, so I'd very much like to know what the kark the dude's problem is." she continued as she spun around again to walk normally beside the man.

"So, what's your story, saber boy?" she asked with a more serious voice. "I take it you're looking for the Sith too?" she asked bluntly, coming to a halt to face the guy fully. She hoped that this guy wasn't as unhinged as he looked. The last thing she had energy for now was dodging lightsabers...

Altair Damask

Altair Damask

A
“That is between me and him.” He said calmly. This woman was strange, a little chipper while remaining on point, her mannerisms were those of someone who was experienced in combat. He’d need to be careful not to show her his back. “And I’m not surprised you don’t know where he is, he is... shy, if you get my meaning.”

So she was looking for him as an enemy too, a possible ally, if potentially unstable. Not a bad thing to have, a woman so flamboyant as she would serve her purpose as a distraction or nuisance for the Ghost to find his target. “He’s a Sith, his problem is likely that he felt like it, nothing more. Sith tend to be that way.”

“I’d rather not say. The less you know the better. But you’ll need a name to call me by, call me Ghost.” He said, as monotonously and as calmly, almost sounding bored, as he had always spoken. His respirator hissed quietly and a puff of steam was released from the sides.

The guy was as paranoid as they came, which was rather amusing to watch. He tried to give as little information as possible, though at this point she was just trying to see how paranoid he was. She had to admit that his behaviour was rather... much, though. "Oh don't worry, I've had my experiences with Sith. A rather boring bunch, if you ask me." she commented as she walked beside the man.

He gave a name for her to use which earned a chuckle from the girl. "Ghost, huh? Very original." she quipped with a snicker, sarcasm clearly evident. "Come on, dude, there's much better options to pick from." she continued as she walked with him through the streets of the Seven Corners district. "So spooky boy, what's your beef with the guy? If we're gonna be looking for the guy, we might as well share what we know of him as we walk." she asked casually as she glanced around then back to him. As they walked past a shop, Xan quickly ran in and returned after a few seconds with two chocolate bars. She stuck one into his coat's pocket before tearing open the wrapper of her own. "You better eat that. I can see right through that oversized jacket of yours, you need it." she quipped as she slipped her mask into her pocket to eat her chocolate bar. "What's with the getup, anyway? You feeling self-conscious over your size?" she continued with a smirk, looking him over.

She hoped that he was getting annoyed with them seemingly wandering aimlessly. With how wound tight he was, pressing his buttons would likely be amusing as hell. Though soon enough they reached a small cafe where she sat down by an outside table and simply enjoyed her chocolate. "Sit down, relax a bit." she said calmly as she glanced around, seemingly looking for something specific. "If our guy is trying to make a move, we're bound to see something out of the ordinary." she explained to him. She had to admit, it wasn't very sound advice. With the crime rate on this planet, just about everything going on likely looked sketchy as hell.

Altair Damask

Altair Damask

A
The guy was as paranoid as they came, which was rather amusing to watch. He tried to give as little information as possible, though at this point she was just trying to see how paranoid he was. She had to admit that his behaviour was rather... much, though. "Oh don't worry, I've had my experiences with Sith. A rather boring bunch, if you ask me." she commented as she walked beside the man.

Boring she said, she was either very arrogant, very stupid, very dangerous or an odd combination of the three. She wasn't entirely wrong though, after the eighth dead sith it became almost systematic. Block or dodge angry blows, stop lightning, cut exposed stomach, remove head, rinse and repeat. He didn't say anything in response though, she thought his outfit was much, he thought hers was too little. Why expose so much of yourself?

He gave a name for her to use which earned a chuckle from the girl. "Ghost, huh? Very original." she quipped with a snicker, sarcasm clearly evident. "Come on, dude, there's much better options to pick from." she continued as she walked with him through the streets of the Seven Corners district. "So spooky boy, what's your beef with the guy? If we're gonna be looking for the guy, we might as well share what we know of him as we walk."

"Then it's a good thing I wasn't the one to first call me by that name." He stated calmly, not bothered by her amusement. Everyone had an opinion of some kind, and such was their right, and since he didn't much care about what others thought of him, and only about killing every sith and every jedi he came into contact with. So again, her many opitons statement earned no response. Her next statement being a question did get a response, "He's a sith, what other reason could I have? As for information, all I know is that he's a mid tier sith lord, and he intends to establish a recon system on the planet."

As they walked past a shop, Xan quickly ran in and returned after a few seconds with two chocolate bars. She stuck one into his coat's pocket before tearing open the wrapper of her own. "You better eat that. I can see right through that oversized jacket of yours, you need it." she quipped as she slipped her mask into her pocket to eat her chocolate bar. "What's with the getup, anyway? You feeling self-conscious over your size?" she continued with a smirk, looking him over.

He turned his head to look at her with his annoyed expression hidden behind his mask. "Don't get any ideas."

"I could ask you the same thing. I do it so that I can carry more without it being seen. Why do you wear those undersized undergarments? Trying to attract a mate?" He said humorlessly, trying to get back at her while remaining emotionally neutral. "I'll try not to let my 'size' overwhelm you."

She hoped that he was getting annoyed with them seemingly wandering aimlessly. With how wound tight he was, pressing his buttons would likely be amusing as hell. Though soon enough they reached a small cafe where she sat down by an outside table and simply enjoyed her chocolate. "Sit down, relax a bit." she said calmly as she glanced around, seemingly looking for something specific. "If our guy is trying to make a move, we're bound to see something out of the ordinary." she explained to him. She had to admit, it wasn't very sound advice. With the crime rate on this planet, just about everything going on likely looked sketchy as hell.

"You say that as though it would actually help. Besides, while Sith are indeed rather formulaic, they are very capable of being sneaky. But since this place is way to flamboyant, don't look for the abnormal, look for something that looks too normal. That is more likely to lead us to him than anything." He said, not taking the seat. "I'm no novice. Do not presume me to be an idiot."

He wasn't all that happy about the comment she made on his nickname, though she let it slide as he spoke about their target. The little bit he managed to give was already something new. It helped her to know what she had to look out for. Though as they walked, she became all the more amused with this guy. Her eyes narrowed as a smirk curled on her lips. She took another bite from her bar as she closed the distance to walk right beside him. "Too late for that, buddy." she quipped with a wink. He tried to call her out on her own appearance but she simply waved it off. "It helps to get some fun for the evening, yeah. But it's also a fantastic distraction. 'Cause let's be honest, you boys love to think with the wrong head." she commented as she took another bite. She raised an eyebrow at his comment of not overwhelming her, earning a smile from the magenta agent. "You wish your size could overwhelm me." she fired right back with a sultry voice, picking up her pace.

As they sat and kept a lookout around them, he voiced his issues with her observations. She finished off her chocolate and rolled her head over her shoulders to look at him as she swallowed the treat. "Keep in mind, kiddo, that you're the newbie here. Plus with the way you act, it's hard not to take you for an idiot." she muttered as she scrunched up the wrapper and tucked it into her pocket. "This planet has its own rhythm, it's own... way of doing things. Outsiders don't blend in well because they don't know how to blend in, simple as that. If he's on this planet and trying to branch out, there will definitely be a way of spotting the behavior." she explained as she wiped off her lips and slipped her mask back on. The holographic picture came to life once more and synchronised with her mouth's movements. The picture curled into a demonic smile as she looked up at him. "Unwind a little, my dude. This planet isn't easy to conquer, trust me. If he tries to push in, it will push back. There's way too many factors and players for him to just be able to take over. Trust me when I tell you, it's only a matter of time before there's some kind of slip-up."

Sure enough, her golden eyes fell on an alleyway where a guy met another, seeming rather off for the area they were in. She sat up and her eyes narrowed as her cybernetics focused on them, zooming in on the meeting taking place as well as their lip movements. After an exchange of words, the one handed a datacard to the other before walking out again, glancing around. "You see what I mean." she quipped as she gestured to the alleyway. She rose and rolled her shoulders before casually walking towards the person who was walking away with the datacard. "Piece of cake. This area belongs to a Corpo top dog, trying to do business here without the means to identify is the easiest way to end up in trouble." she explained to the hunter.

She glanced at him as she started to walk backwards, facing him fully. "Well snowy, go fetch." she quipped with a nod towards the guy.

Altair Damask

Last edited:

Altair Damask

A
He wasn't all that happy about the comment she made on his nickname, though she let it slide as he spoke about their target. The little bit he managed to give was already something new. It helped her to know what she had to look out for. Though as they walked, she became all the more amused with this guy. Her eyes narrowed as a smirk curled on her lips. She took another bite from her bar as she closed the distance to walk right beside him. "Too late for that, buddy." she quipped with a wink. He tried to call her out on her own appearance but she simply waved it off. "It helps to get some fun for the evening, yeah. But it's also a fantastic distraction. 'Cause let's be honest, you buys love to think with the wrong head." she commented as she took another bite. She raised an eyebrow at his comment of not overwhelming her, earning a smile from the magenta agent. "You wish your size could overwhelm me." she fired right back with a sultry voice, picking up her pace.

“So you’ve already been stretched loose have you? I don’t think I should be surprised.” He commented as she sidled up to him. He didn’t pull away but he wasn’t too happy about it. “As far as thinking with the wrong head goes, I think you may be surprised, whether it’s a pleasant or unpleasant one is completely up to you.”

As they sat and kept a lookout around them, he voiced his issues with her observations. She finished off her chocolate and rolled her head over her shoulders to look at him as she swallowed the treat. "Keep in mind, kiddo, that you're the newbie here. Plus with the way you act, it's hard not to take you for an idiot." she muttered as she scrunched up the wrapper and tucked it into her pocket. "This planet has its own rhythm, it's own... way of doing things. Outsiders don't blend in well because they don't know how to blend in, simple as that. If he's on this planet and trying to branch out, there will definitely be a way of spotting the behavior." she explained as she wiped off her lips and slipped her mask back on. The holographic picture came to life once more and synchronised with her mouth's movements. The picture curled into a demonic smile as she looked up at him. "Unwind a little, my dude. This planet isn't easy to conquer, trust me. If he tries to push in, it will push back. There's way too many factors and players for him to just be able to take over. Trust me when I tell you, it's only a matter of time before there's some kind of slip-up."

“A fair point. And I suppose that’s the more idiotic I seem, the less likely you are to suspect anything substantial from me. So I shouldn’t complain too much.” He said with a shrug. “And that’s pretty much exactly what I was saying.”

“Don’t underestimate the Sith, child. You may have fought them before, but they are nothing if not resourceful, it doesn’t matter how easy it is. And you told me that they did your employers in, just wait till they slaughter a number of crime families just to send a message. And believe me when I say it will be all too easy for them to do so.”

Sure enough, her golden eyes fell on an alleyway where a guy met another, seeming rather off for the area they were in. She sat up and her eyes narrowed as her cybernetics focused on them, zooming in on the meeting taking place as well as their lip movements. After an exchange of words, the one handed a datacard to the other before walking out again, glancing around. "You see what I mean." she quipped as she gestured to the alleyway. She rose and rolled her shoulders before casually walking towards the person who was walking away with the datacard. "Piece of cake. This area belongs to a Corpo top dog, trying to do business here without the means to identify is the easiest way to end up in trouble." she explained to the hunter.

She glanced at him as she started to walk backwards, facing him fully. "Well snowy, go fetch." she quipped with a nod towards the guy.

Altair Damask

Her ‘go fetch’ statement earned a glare from him. She’d hit a nerve, and he was not happy about her attitude. He decided against confrontation then, but he’d keep the info given for that particular statement. She’d then see why he had the name of ghost. With the force to aid in his speed and strength he want basically as fast as she could with her cybernetics and disappeared quite thoroughly into the dark of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom