Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Confrontation (1v2 or 2v2).

How goes it, good people?

The name more or less speaks for itself but what I'm hoping for is a thread where [member="Loreena Arenais"] (Veiere's daughter and Padawan), has her first encounter with a Sith opponent face-to-face.

The setting itself can and probably should be on a neutral world where the encounter is simply chanced and bad luck on their end of things, but if any Sith need any incentive to hunt the pair down, [member="Darth Carnifex"] did at one stage put out a kill order on Veiere and a capture order on his Children (Not certain if these are still standing?).

Depending on the rank/level of the Sith, I was thinking Veiere and Lori against a single opponent (if Sith Lord), or a classic 2v2 bout. Loreena Arenais is rather inexperienced and I wouldn't want to see her killed off, but perhaps the above reasoning might be a good excuse for her to walk away from the thread with her life in tact. Veiere on the other hand is experienced, though the trip they're on will be a civil adventure and he will be in robes (not armored).

Is there anyone out there interested in said thread?

No characters need be killed in the making of this story, (unless desired by said writers of course).

A good ol' fashioned fight, for good times and zero OOC worries.

Additionally: Carla (Lori's writer) isn't experienced in PvP as much so as others and I'd like to use this as a means for her to get more confident in that area of Role-play that some of us do so love :)

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Dubiety"]

I'll hop into that open spot, if y'all are ok with that. I'm still somewhat inexperienced in PVP myself, so I would welcome some opportunity for some mutual practice.

[member="Lark"] | [member="Dubiety"]

Sounds perfect to me!

[member="Loreena Arenais"] is going to be surprised when she wakes up tomorrow lol, (She had no warning this was coming).

Master's prerogative :p

Any preference of world? Somewhere in a neutral zone as we wouldn't be silly enough to fly into Sith Space.

Thank you, very much [member="Darth Banshee"].

For the time being however, two is plenty enough for Loreena and I.

I do however hope to do a series of these in which I can help to guide/advise her in PvP, this will not be the last opportunity and next time, you will be first on my go-to list if it suits you :)

The things that people do while I am sleeping....

I do try to put myself in PvP situations, but it just doesn't always stay that way :p

Guess that's what I have you for [member="Veiere Arenais"] , lol

[member="Dubiety"] [member="Lark"] I guess it's a date then.

[member="Daiya"] Don't worry. My Dad is the best in the Galaxy! He'll watch over me.

[member="Loreena Arenais"]
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I doubt you will need it, but if ever you need a mcguffin to escape, I have someone who is rather fond of Lori, and could show up, in just the nick of time to give them an escape if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom