Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sith Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

plazma_heavy_female_by_2_dpanda-d5xm3gm.jpg

Intent: To give a face to the armor he has been using since he first joined the Mandalorians
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Daemos
Model: Sith Beskar'gam The Symbol of the Daemon Clan
Affiliation: Daemos Tempist
Modularity: N/A
Production: Unique
Material: Beskar - Phrik - Armorweave

Helmet Utilities:
360° Macro-binocular View-plate
Infrared/Electromagnetic/Low-Light Scanner
Droid Mind Verbal Interface (Vessel & Armor Systems)
Oxygen Reserve Tank (2 Hour Supply)
Audio Receptor w/Amplifier
Encrypted Internal Comlink
Oxygen Filtration System
HUD (Heads-up-Display)
Motion Sensors

Armor Components:
Armorweave Cloak w/Hood
Armorweave Body Glove
Durasteel Leg Bracers
Bracer Rockets
Beskar Gauntlets
Beskar/Durasteel Torso
JT-12 Jetpack

Gauntlet Utilities:
Dur-24 Wrist Laser
Crushgaunts

Description:
Past ~ Upon his admittance to the ranks of the Mandalorian, several decades previously, it was a different time for Daemos. He was even more ruthless than he is now, taking the image of a demon as a way to back his endeavors. In the more recent times he once again brought it forth, to great joy for the man.

The torso is crafted from a finely combined Beskar-Durasteel compound, which is capable of sustaining minor plasma battle. Initially crafted from simply Beskar, he realized that such a piece would be imbecilic; being to heavy, to expensive etc. Each plate that combines to build the entirety of the mold is susceptible to repeated lightsaber strikes, sacrificing durability in place of more speed, while still being able to be struck three times in one place. This is also where the droid mind, and most of the technological equipment is located so as to allow the Helmet to not be overbearing on its own weight.

Each Gauntlet holds the most lightsaber resistance, being severely durable while ungodly heavy for simple gauntlets. Crafted from rolled, rather than flattened, planks even furthers the durability of the Beskar. Beside the overall epic capabilities held by each, comes crushgaunts made entirely by Daemos. They arent as physically durable as the normal crushgaunt internal frame, leaving the hands in danger if a powerful enough pressure hits them - as the gaunts internal frame are crafted from durasteel. If the framing is broken, the pressure created from the servos is negated, as well as nearly entirely immobilizing the digits beneath.

The leg platings are just average durasteel plates, which is capable of defending against melee weapons for a break time, but nothing further. For the flight enabling tech, he has a total of 3 minute maximum flight (20 second bursts) sustainable power. The gas for which is held in a long thin tube along his spinal cord, underneath the armor.

Droid Mind tech is the base for the computerized controls over everything internally. The Mind is weaved into all of the technologies (meaning an EMP will take out the weapons and escape tools) which leaves the procsses as hand free, while endangering the stability of the suit itself. For the visual sensors, the helmet holds the capacity to see into the Electromagnetic scale, the Thermal scale, low light as well as macro binocular enhancements - allowing the wearer to see the hairs on the back of a fly at a hundred feet, stretching to its greatest extent at 200 yards.

----+++----​

PAST V2 ~ Having utilized the suit for many years now, it grew beaten and dented. Buffing these out, then fixing the scratches, Damien decided that he would fix the suit ever more. Instead of a simple refurbish however, he chose utter new appendages.

Firstly he replaced the Beskar-Durasteel compound of the torso, with a pure laden rolled-not-folded sheet of Beskar. This alone rose the pure defensive capability by nearly twice what it was. Second he added another layer to the Gauntlets, making sure to pay extra attention to the joints and like with a mesh. To which made it the strongest of the armors defense. The bracers and helmet were given the same treatment, save made from Phrik instead.

The biggest issues to come with such increase in durability? Weight and maneuverability. Hence additions of servos built into every joint, not to produce enhanced strength, no, simply to counter the weight issue. While the suit has power, his mobility will not be hindered, as the suit will literally carry its own. With this though, is always the retained mobile qualms: such as using the Force to jump etcetera. Fos will need so much energy spent to do so.

----+++----​

PRESENT ~ Since becoming a hermit, Damien (now known as Fos) has remodeled the suit in several ways. Firstly being an entirely new aesthetic design, as well as reshaping metals and adding buffers so that his daughter Adriel may be able to utilize the suit now. It has for a long while been known as the "Symbol of the Daemon Clan", and so he has applied the Clan Crest dominantly along the right chest plate.

With this he relinquished all ownership of the suit. From then on, it would always be known as belonging to Tempist.

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 90 kg
Quality: Class 9.5
Helmet ~ 7
Bracers ~ 7
Gauntlets ~ 10
Torso ~ 10
Other Feature(s): N/A

@[member="Lord Daemos"]
I'm going to need you to provide evidence of your recent contributions to the Mandalorian Faction before this can be looked over; if you lack the evidence then you will need to complete a restricted item development thread for this. It's one thing to be 'raised' a Mandalorian, another to leave them and just keep the name and the benefits. You're a FU, something typically frowned upon, and I personally have not seen you in any Mandalorian-orientated RPs. Prove me wrong.

Matreya

I have been in...i believe 3 mando based threads since the purge with Daemos. When the purge happened i lost all muse for my alts except Zaiden as he still had enough to go on. I can link to the few threads i have as an active mando however so ill get them @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

@[member="Lord Daemos"]

I stand corrected: apologies for the scepticism, it happens whenever I see a Mandalorian with purely FU tags. Put the weight into its kg equiv', from the looks of it that's very light considering the materials used.

"Basic Droid Mind" - what purpose does this serve?

You mention beskar in the material list but not the description.

You cannot have two restricted materials in one submission; nor is phrik mentioned in your material list. Choose between the two.

Work upon the description. You have an awful lot going on here but no explanation for it.

Matreya

Its all good lol, i know where your coming from.

LMAO epic fail. Phrik was meant to be Beskar. Lol Daemos has never owned anything Phrik.

And ill get to the edits now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom