Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Assassins News

With Darth Ferus taking a break from the site, he will be stepping down as the leader of the Sith Assassins. Ferus has been a highly active member of the One Sith for a long while. His hard work on the Sith Assassins has been a great boon to the faction, and we are sad to see him go.

As his replacement, Ferus has chosen [member="Darth Ophidia"] to lead the Sith Assassins. Ophidia will also be taking over his position as Shadow of the Dark Lord.

Congratulations to Darth Ophidia! We look forward to seeing how you shape the Sith Assassins future :)

[member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"]

So I've noticed the thread: "Biting the Hand that Feeds" thread. I was wondering if I could join it with the purpose of possible helping out the Sith Assassin. And trying to find someone to teach Lao Tzu some lightsaber stuff.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Lao Tzu"]

I am not sure that event is the right place for that... however if you are interested in the assassins coordinate with [member="Nox"] about the event itself as it is her brainchild... she will answer this better.

Congrats Ophy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom