Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith are gross, also, hello!

Lucian Trell

L
Ceska Starshield said:
I know a few ladies who do lolita style dresses and wear 'em sometimes. I guess they must be 'sweet style', as you said, though the Victorian/Gothic style looks cooler.

The Sith cybergoth aesthetic is much cooler than the Jedi eastern monk, at least in this writer's mind. Darth Malgus look badass.

[member="Abbie Aileen"]
I think perhaps you could do some pretty cool stuff with the Jedi aesthetic. You would just have to take some inspiration from some of the wrathful deities in the Buddhist pantheons namely the Wisdom Kings. At first glance it may seem a little bit against the Jedi pure tranquility aesthetic but these dudes are stone cold calm even when purifying the souls of sinners in flame so that the can reach Nirvana.

Achala-Fudo.jpg

Also its great so see people in touch with their Celtic heritage. Warms my heart to see the old traditions alive:)

Oh and welcome to the site Alec!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom