Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Alchemy

Romeo Sin

R
How does one go about such things? I wanna make something allowing immunity to what the Czar are about to dish out on force users ;) I wanna be able to keep my connecrjo. To the force

If your asking for training there are only a few who are skilled and less who will actually teach. If your asking to hire an alchemist @[member="Valik"], @[member="Rave"] Merril are freelance usually and some of the strongest on the board after possibly the Emperor. I would rate of active alchemists I am five maybe six with @[member="Darth Kyros"] in the running for third after @Val'ryss Hauntress

Romeo Sin

R
Sin is a very independent force user. I have not joined one no. I have a list of abilities for him to learn including Pyrokensis
Force Sphere
Ray
He has learned drain life basics
I wanna teach him dark rage

Romeo Sin

R
I've noticed no one wants to teach. That's why I'm studying these things to self train what I can

Romeo Sin said:
He has learned drain life basics
Not quite a good self training thread that most will take serious should be 5000 words. Yours was just over 700 and your an apprentice level at best. The master drainers like Shinju and Spencer have over 10k words dedicated to using such techniques and training them.

Wanting to learn skills is not a problem but techniques like alchemy are trade secrets. Few outside having been in the empire will know them. The one jedi master does because she was trained by an emperor in the hopes of turning her.

Romeo Sin

R
I need a mask for Sin that either allows him to always have his connection to the force, or amplifies his connection, or third allow him to control his rage

Romeo Sin said:
I've noticed no one wants to teach.
It isn't that no one wants to teach it is that it is a very rare skill and is treated as such. The skilled alchemists aren't going to just hand out lessons same way the fallanassi don't. Best advice for learning if you want to is hire one of the alchemists who are freelance to make you things if you can. There is no promise they will though and even less likely they will teach you.

Romeo Sin

R
I have a plan for Romeo that's a marvelous plan. Im building his assets and powers. If I had more time I'd be doing 10k words on a training thread. Only one guy has offered to train me in something g and that was insanity. Which I would love to know. No offense but I've seen circles here. Which is cool and all I understand, but for us just getting in or ready for some big stuff. Its nearly impossible to grab the attention of others. I wouldn't mind hiring a alchemist. I have no concept on how to even go about attempting alchemy. But alter control and sense
I have a big concept of it. Its basically science. Ugh I plan on moving soon where I'll have more time to put my plans into affect.

It is less circles and more your wanting to learn skills that are varied and stuff masters usually learn. An apprentice level using insanity sounds cool but few will actually take it as just like lightning and some of the strogner things it should only try to be used with knights who have lots of training or masters.

For hiring an alchemist send then a message and maybe they will but usually they will get back to you about it.

Romeo Sin

R
I figured these ambitious would show that this isn't a character I'ma dish away. So then someone would take him. Then as a Knight they'd start showing him these things. Its not uncommon for one to have multible masters. I don't expect all at once but after I've got what I wanted from said master Time to move to the next one till Sin is ready to start a well...we'll leave those details out.

Balaya Zambrano said:
Not quite a good self training thread that most will take serious should be 5000 words. Yours was just over 700 and your an apprentice level at best. The master drainers like Shinju and Spencer have over 10k words dedicated to using such techniques and training them.

Wanting to learn skills is not a problem but techniques like alchemy are trade secrets. Few outside having been in the empire will know them. The one jedi master does because she was trained by an emperor in the hopes of turning her.
@[member="Romeo Sin"]
Listen to this. Zaiden (my main) has had nearly 20k now using Force Cloak/Umbrakinesis, and that's the sole reason he gets respect in the aspect. He's done (approx) 12 for tk, 7 for lightning etc. A lot of what he did in the start was ridiculed for self training to empower. So if you learn it through self, give it A LOT.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]
Also, if you want to learn, I have multiple different alts that each wield different skill sets.
  • @[member="Penumbra"] is a master stealth and advanced tk user
  • @[member="Northstar"] is a powerful Alter user
  • @[member="Hood"] is well versed in archery style force attacks (weapon/guidance etc)
  • Sno is good at Force Rage and Force Lightning (both having over 5k each before the purge)
And I'm willing to teach with all of them as teaching is also both ways (giving further exp for my own characters)

Ps. If you want Pryo, Zaiden (@[member="Penumbra"]) my master is good with combustion, even going far enough to combine his knowledge of Pyro with Umbrakinesis to make shadow flames (they didn't burn though, didn't wanna be TO op. And yes they do. I have Zaiden using Force Cloak/Tk for the most random reasons in literally EVERY thread so that in the end it became indisputable

I don't teach people alchemy for the sake of teaching them alchemy, sorry. I've reiterated this numerous times across the board; it's not because I have an issue with anyone's characters, simply that this is a rare talent, like Force Cloak, etc, and everyone and their mothers wouldn't know it.

Romeo Sin

R
Would you be willing to make mask then in return ill do whatever it is you wish also @[member="Penumbra"] I owe youca appretince

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom